Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Togo's Sandwiches (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=346310)

Los Feliz Slim 09-28-2005 04:36 PM

Togo\'s Sandwiches

Does Togo's exist nationwide? Because it should. Going to Subway when there's a Togo's anywhere in the vicinity is laughable. The bread is fantastic. Today I had the Avocado & Turkey. It was magnificent.

SoloAJ 09-28-2005 04:37 PM

Re: Togo\'s Sandwiches

We have a Jimmy Johns in central illinois. Not sure if thats national either, but it also kicks ass on Subway (Nevr heard of Togo's though...)

rohjoh 09-28-2005 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does Togo's exist nationwide? Because it should. Going to Subway when there's a Togo's anywhere in the vicinity is laughable. The bread is fantastic. Today I had the Avocado & Turkey. It was magnificent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Togo's is much better, but I think it is a west coast thing. I had the turkey,roast beef and swiss today.

imported_anacardo 09-28-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We have a Jimmy Johns in central illinois. Not sure if thats national either, but it also kicks ass on Subway (Nevr heard of Togo's though...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Moderate props to Jimmy John's. Their roast beef bleeds on the wrapper, and that makes it okay by me.

09-28-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

...Avocado & Turkey. It was magnificent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

But, to answer your question, I've never heard of Togo's. And I'm talking at least 4 states in the past few months.

wayabvpar 09-28-2005 04:40 PM

I used to really enjoy Togo's, but on my past 2 visits, I have taken ill afterwards. Plenty of other options out there that won't make me spend the rest of the day in the bathroom.

The Yugoslavian 09-28-2005 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Togo's is much better, but I think it is a west coast thing. I had the turkey,roast beef and swiss today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not been to a Togo's. I stopped going to Subway long ago when Quiznos became readily available.

My question to you is whether or not Togo's is superior to Quiznos?

Yugoslav

bravos1 09-28-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah..just a west coast thing.. I had Turkey, Roast Beef, and Provolone on dutch crunch bread yesterday.

SoloAJ 09-28-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we know who has the better commercials by far....Those evil singing hamster things are weird.

rohjoh 09-28-2005 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not been to a Togo's. I stopped going to Subway long ago when Quiznos became readily available.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Togo's is better, but sometimes you just need it toasted.