Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PUTTING YOUR MONEY IN ENRON WOULD BE SAFER (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=330650)

Overdrive 09-06-2005 08:33 AM

BIKINI POKER BABY!!!

Wow I went to your website and saw there is a site called bikinipoker.com I can't wait to play at a site called Bikini Poker.com. Thanks.

just2pimp 09-06-2005 08:37 AM

Re: PUTTING YOUR MONEY IN ENRON WOULD BE SAFER

i've only met one person dumber than you so you got that going for you...

stockman 09-06-2005 08:42 AM

Thanks, I have a 141 I Q & play professional poker, Oh & used to be a daytrader & owned a financial practice. I also scored a 34 in mathmatics on my SAT, i think the chances of my being right & you being wrong are pretty high. LOL

daveymck 09-06-2005 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, are you saying i am wrong. Take a look at the back of your one dollar bill. Look at any corporate sign on the highway, tell me how many pryramids & egyptian, babylonian symbolysm you see. Just tell it how i see it. Your either very ignorant & naive of the world around you or you benefit from their secrecy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in the UK we dont have any such things on our notes.

I do benefit greatly form an American corporation but more for its buggy software than any masonic conspiracy.

daveymck 09-06-2005 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I have a 141 I Q & play professional poker, Oh & used to be a daytrader & owned a financial practice. I also scored a 34 in mathmatics on my SAT, i think the chances of my being right & you being wrong are pretty high. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Strangely for one so intelligent your writing comes across as a 15 year old high school drop out who has lost all his parents credit card money on online poker.

HesseJam 09-06-2005 08:48 AM

The fact that he is paranoid does not necessarily mean that they are not out there to get him! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

stockman 09-06-2005 08:49 AM

Yea, i figured you were, UK is big into it, & if y our not involved knowingly, IF your involved with an american corporation you are benefitting from it. America is only an extension of the british empire & was created for hustling money. I personally think mystery babylon in revelation is a pretty good description.

daveymck 09-06-2005 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that he is paranoid does not necessarily mean that they are not out there to get him! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They will now does he not know the IRS and FBI monitor this site intently rocking the boat like this I see some harsh audits and phone buggings coming for someone.

stockman 09-06-2005 08:50 AM

I own them

BarronVangorToth 09-06-2005 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also scored a 34 in mathmatics on my SAT

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to the other 766 points?

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com