Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   If you're using PokerProphecy...SHUT THE [censored] UP (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=296367)

pergesu 07-19-2005 09:15 PM

If you\'re using PokerProphecy...SHUT THE [censored] UP

IAMCORNHOLIO, if you're in here, grow up kid.

Announcing everyone's win rate to the table. "xx, you're the worst player at the table." Evidently I was the best one at the table, ship it. BUT it's retarded, there's NO REASON TO TELL EVERYONE HOW EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING. [censored]

Sponger15SB 07-19-2005 09:18 PM

Re: If you\'re using PokerProphecy...SHUT THE [censored] UP

Alright sorry, I won't do it again.

Sponger15SB 07-19-2005 09:19 PM

hehe jk, this wasn't me

but i've heard people do this at the tables and its kinda funny/pathetic

jon462 07-20-2005 04:17 PM

this isnt funny. I hate people who do this. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Check out the pokerprophecy website, customer testimonials. one guy says something to the effect of "some guy called me a fish when i sucked out on him. I looked him up and saw he was 15% ITM. I told him 'you arent doing so well yourself, looks like you are losing money'".. )(@$*@$( LOL poker prophecy apparently recommends this donkishness.

The Good news is with PP and empire banning accounts for using it this should go away (unless you play on eurobet, apparently, which doesnt give a damn). Yet prophecy is still spamming hte sngs [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Nottom 07-20-2005 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IAMCORNHOLIO, if you're in here, grow up kid.

Announcing everyone's win rate to the table. "xx, you're the worst player at the table." Evidently I was the best one at the table, ship it. BUT it's retarded, there's NO REASON TO TELL EVERYONE HOW EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING. [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel any better, the vast majority of people who do this have Prophecy numbers less than 35%. I don't think you can be doing any better than breakeven with those kind of numbers.

Nottom 07-20-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The Good news is with PP and empire banning accounts for using it this should go away (unless you play on eurobet, apparently, which doesnt give a damn). Yet prophecy is still spamming hte sngs [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was particularly impressive when prophecy started using the bannings to promote their product.

An actualy prophecy spam quote:
"This is the program Party Poker has titled "an unfair advantage". The web based searches are free from Party's crackdown and are available immediately."

Classy.

Jay36489 07-20-2005 04:36 PM

Umm... I kinda doubt cornholio is here...

I saw a guy mentioning prophecy. Someone pushed all into him in lvl 1 or 2, with an OESD + FD and he called with 2nd pair. He then declared that prophecy was great and it allowed him to make that awesome call (his hand did hold up). He was without a doubt the worst player at the table. lol

07-20-2005 07:41 PM

I was using Prophecy for a few weeks, really was not satisfied, it gets like 50% of games. I believe it helps in the area of confidence for "lower level" players, but at the same time I will admint ive made a few calls because of players with crappy percentages. But im glad pp is getting rid of these crappy progs and "leveling" the playign fields.