Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Xbox 4 impressions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=387067)

Dr. Strangelove 11-28-2005 07:20 PM

Xbox 4 impressions

There doesn't seem to be any thread about what people think of the new Xbox. Probably because no one has one or if they do are scalping it. If you do have one, what do you think?

(I'm calling it Xbox 4 because Xbox360 is the retarded title Microsoft came up with to avoid a pitting Xbox 2 V PS3. Imo they should have just said [censored] Sony and called it the Xbox 4.)

kipin 11-28-2005 07:26 PM

Re: Xbox 4 impressions

I don't have one and I have no desire to buy one until it moves out of the beta stage it is in.

Besides, the Nintendo Revolution is going to kick ass.

11-28-2005 07:28 PM

It's [censored] rad, seriously. The graphics are off the hinges and the wireless controller will make you unable to go back to a wired one. I play CoD 2 and PGR3. PGR3 is pretty, but too hard. CoD 2 gets played a lot.

Dr. Strangelove 11-28-2005 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have one and I have no desire to buy one until it moves out of the beta stage it is in.

Besides, the Nintendo Revolution is going to kick ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty much how i feel also, though I will definitely get one when Oblivion comes out.

billyjex 11-28-2005 07:47 PM

Slightly off topic, but when are large shipments suppose to come in? Basically, when can I walk into a store and buy a 360 without worrying about it being sold out? Do i have to wait until after Christmas?

benza13 11-28-2005 07:53 PM

From what I have heard store may get some in January again, but it is also possible that there won't be many until March.

pokerdirty 11-28-2005 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From what I have heard store may get some in January again, but it is also possible that there won't be many until March.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter seeing there won't be any good games on it until March at the earliest.

citanul 11-28-2005 08:40 PM

from what i understand they're going to keep these in artificially short supply until march, when the ps3 is coming out.

11-28-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter seeing there won't be any good games on it until March at the earliest.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are dumb.

david050173 11-28-2005 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand they're going to keep these in artificially short supply until march, when the ps3 is coming out.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems really dumb. I read about the planned launch shortage but by not shipping as many as possible by christmas doesn't make any financial sense. Of course I also don't expect to see the PS3 until Fall 06.