Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tha Snafu - post yr hands here for Moose! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397812)

Peter Harris 12-13-2005 07:23 PM

Tha Snafu - post yr hands here for Moose!

Compliments of PokerGeek
PokerStars Limit Hold'em Ring - $2/$4 Stakes (6 handed)

Starting Stacks
Seat 1: Big blind ($43)
Seat 2: UTG ($109)
Seat 3: LP ($96)
Seat 4: CO (Hero) ($112)
Seat 5: Button ($6)
Seat 6: Small blind ($57)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero raises, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Small blind calls, Big blind folds

Flop: (4.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Hero bets, Small blind calls

Turn: (3.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Hero bets, Small blind calls

River: (5.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Hero checks

Final Pot: $21 ($1 rake)

River bet, anyone? Nevertheless, mark one snafu up to pete.

EDIT: "wtf is a snafu?"

jba 12-13-2005 07:25 PM

Re: Tha Snafu - post yr hands here for Moose!

no reads??

i hate this snafu thing. snafu is a bad thing. co stealing is fun.

Peter Harris 12-13-2005 07:30 PM

yeah i know. The more terminology we dump in the more we'll f**k with the noobs. I like sticking with CO steals too.

the ace wussed me out on my planned river bet. villain shows J9 for guthot turned OESD rivered squat.

waffle 12-13-2005 07:43 PM

good snafu, followed up with the standard post-flop cagey <font color="#666666">(bet, bet, check)</font>. i like it because i'm a wuss.

edit: i am a little tighter than you and only snafu with 55+. but this doesn't really matter.

<font color="white">(queue, 55 is exactly the same as 44 post...)</font>

LoaferGee12 12-13-2005 07:53 PM

I don't think you should be betting any river except a 4.

numeri 12-13-2005 07:55 PM

How is 55 that different from 44? I think the snafu pre and cagey post line is the way to go with either.

waffle 12-13-2005 08:02 PM

it makes more straights, higher flushes, it's counterfit less often, and undercards flop more often.

edit: [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

numeri 12-13-2005 08:06 PM

<font color="white">I know, I was obliging your request. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

POKhER 12-13-2005 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it makes more straights, higher flushes, it's counterfit less often, and undercards flop more often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that made me laugh, simply because its true.

On a side note, no snafu its a CO blind steal.
Cagey? Man its already hard to post well thought out posts past 12am let alone understand the latest 2+2 talk

WHICH you all know... will add 10 000 posts a year by beginners asking wtf they are, and numerous ammounts of other posts correcting the previous strategys because BOB thought a Snafu was a HIJACK which turned out to be a value raise... Ok i'm making things up now but you get the point. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Spicymoose 12-13-2005 08:09 PM

I like the snafu, but you have to be careful on the gringer with all the mooters out there. Good job morking and snorfing, and I especially like the river snid. I hope you morged this plabu.