Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sticky (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=281249)

Andy B 06-27-2005 02:31 AM

No, not my keyboard.

I have draft sticky here. I did it on GeoCities because I can work on it at the office and I can edit it. So if you read this on Wednesday or something some of the suggestions may already have been taken into account.

I didn't get as much done on it this weekend as I had hoped. There are one or two Qs with no As. I intended to include more odds. I've probably forgotten a suggestion or three.

I'm hoping someone will dig up a couple of decent threads for me to link in there. I'd do it myself, but I've got a busy week, what with Santana coming to town and everything. Any suggestions about content, grammar, whatever, please post it here, or PM me if you're shy.

peritonlogon 06-27-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Sticky

you're greenage I assume? How can I access old posts?

bugstud 06-27-2005 06:54 AM

probably want to add whatever odds chart I've seen with # of cards dead = % to hit stuff.

good start thus far.

TheShootah 06-27-2005 07:16 AM

No, Greenage is Greenage. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TheShootah 06-27-2005 07:22 AM

Under the other books, why does it just say Morehead without a title?

jon_1van 06-27-2005 10:13 AM

About the computer programs that keep track of dead cards.

The only thing about this that we should include is Greenage's system for keeping track of downcards in hilo. If I recall correctly he used a stack of pennies and a piece of paper...or something like this. I think anything more complicated than this should not be "legitamized"/spread etc etc

greenage 06-27-2005 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
About the computer programs that keep track of dead cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, here is a link to that thread.

7 Stud/8 dead card counter

greenage 06-27-2005 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You want to have Sklansky write a sticky? How often do you think he reads this forum? I'm not one-tenth the theoretician that Sklansky is, but I am the better writer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Q. Dude, how can you play 7-card stud with eight players? Like, you'll run out of cards! 7 x 8 = 56 and there are only 52 cards in the deck! Like, y'know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just kidding. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm searching for a thread(s) on this one.

Q. I have a freeroll that starts in three minutes and I've never played stud in my life.

No luck so far.

greenage 06-27-2005 12:40 PM

Robert\'s Rules of Poker

Seven-Card Stud

Seven-Card Stud High-Low

Razz

greenage 06-27-2005 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Q. I have a freeroll that starts in three minutes and I've never played stud in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is one