Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   A sign-up not showing under my Party stats (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383024)

kylma 11-21-2005 11:55 PM

A sign-up not showing under my Party stats

That's right.
They say he came from the site's main directory, but I am quite confident (seen it myself from his browser logs) that the download was made under my tracker.

Has something like this happened to someone else?
Am I helpless against their claim that no tracker was used?

I only send a couple of players there, so I have no other motives to post this to you, other than the fact that I'm pretty pissed because I know this friend is gonna play a lot

MrBlueNose 11-22-2005 02:22 AM

Re: A sign-up not showing under my Party stats

Thats why you use signup codes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

kylma 11-22-2005 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats why you use signup codes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, even if sign up code was being used instead of a tracker url, I cannot see how you could prove that your friend in fact typed the sign up code if they were claiming he didn't type it. Actually I have at least some kind of proof and can show the location of the download url, since there are web logs, but it would be harder to come up with a keystroke proof.

I cannot see what kind of business idea it is to leave signups uncredited [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

MelK 11-22-2005 07:21 AM

Wow, the OP of this thead was post # 4,000,000 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tk79 11-22-2005 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, the OP of this thead was post # 4,000,000 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean that there is a 20k freeroll starting soon then??

krimson 11-22-2005 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean that there is a 20k freeroll starting soon then??

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. And, the OP wins $10,000 and everyone replying in this thread wins $1,000 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nicholasp27 11-22-2005 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and everyone replying in this thread wins $1,000 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ship it!

JTrout 11-22-2005 04:29 PM

Similar thing happened to me, twice.

Sign-up code used. 20% upto $100.

Both signees got $150 pending bonus. Neither showed up under me.

One of the two I personally saw use my code. The other I have full confidence did exactly what he said.

Complaints to Party fell on deaf ears. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

ymmv

kylma 11-22-2005 05:11 PM

Thanks for the reply.
This is very bad business "decision" for them.
I don't think anyne is loyal to these guys, players and affiliates only stick wtih them TEMPORARILY because they have built a nice loose player base. When the problems begin, no one is out there to back these guys up. Very bad business.

I was doing some internet marketing 1998-2001 and I believe one of the worst things is to disappoint your affiliates

Snow 11-23-2005 06:49 AM

Same thing happend to me recently where i sent a verified trackerlink to someone and he never got registered in my account. Support is totally igonring me sofar...