Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   A brief bit about the SS 6 max games (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399525)

4_2_it 12-16-2005 09:23 AM

Re: A brief bit about the SS 6 max games

You have been an asset to this forum and your advice will be missed. Good luck and hopefully we will see you around here again some time.

Andrew Fletcher 12-16-2005 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
xorbie -

Thanks for everything. You've been great for the forum, and your advice was always good reading.

I hope that whatever the circumstances that find you leaving poker are not bad, and that we'll see you again in the future if you choose.

Take care,

Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

beavens 12-16-2005 10:41 AM

don't know you too well, xorbie, but i respect the advice you give here. your insight into the game has opened up my eyes in certain situations and i appreciate it.

gl and hope to see you back on the tables.

btw - will you be posting at all, or taking a complete break from all things poker?

scrapperdog 12-16-2005 11:18 AM

I am sorry to hear this. I am full ring who wants to start in on the 6 max games soon and found your posts quite interesting. Hopefully another 6 max SS player will step up and fill the gap.

beavens 12-16-2005 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry to hear this. I am full ring who wants to start in on the 6 max games soon and found your posts quite interesting. Hopefully another 6 max SS player will step up and fill the gap.

[/ QUOTE ]

a lot of the better SSNL players play 6max (not discounting full ring players at all, just different games)

12-16-2005 12:09 PM

i think i speak for everyone when i say:

we'll miss your laugh. we'll miss your scent. we'll miss your musk. when this all gets sorted out, i think we should get an apartment together...

haha good luck amigo. don't do anything solids wouldn't do.

einbert 12-16-2005 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
xorbie -

Thanks for everything. You've been great for the forum, and your advice was always good reading.

I hope that whatever the circumstances that find you leaving poker are not bad, and that we'll see you again in the future if you choose.

Take care,

Akira Hoshiyama

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ajmargarine 12-16-2005 12:41 PM

xorbie--

Thanks for your service to this little poker community. You shall be missed.

--aj

Isura 12-16-2005 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have been an asset to this forum and your advice will be missed. Good luck and hopefully we will see you around here again some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

nietzreznor 12-16-2005 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]