Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Looking for an apartment/games in Boston/Belmont (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396496)

PhiGamTN 12-12-2005 12:10 AM

Looking for an apartment/games in Boston/Belmont

Hey there guys I've just gotten a co-op (job) offer from a firm located in Belmont so i'm looking for an apartment for January-augustish in that area. If anyone is looking for a roommate or has any leads I can check out please shoot me a PM.

Also if there are any games in the area please let me know.

TeeJayORTj 12-12-2005 12:55 AM

Re: Looking for an apartment/games in Boston/Belmont

Northeastern Student I see...anyways I would consider Boston close enough to Belmont. I dont see why you would leave the Boston, Allston, Brighton, Brookline, Roxbury (ok I would see why you would leave here) area. How bad can traffic really be for the 10 miles to Belmont.

jba 12-12-2005 12:59 AM

check out cambridge/somerville too

craigslist is your best bet btw

PhiGamTN 12-12-2005 03:22 AM

actually I go to RPI in troy new york... not sure why you thought I went to NE.

but yea if i went there i'd definitly just drive the 10 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Photoc 12-12-2005 03:30 AM

www.homepokergames.com or even the Home Poker section of this site.

TeeJayORTj 12-12-2005 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
actually I go to RPI in troy new york... not sure why you thought I went to NE.

but yea if i went there i'd definitly just drive the 10 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha makes sense. I have only heard the term "co-op" used with two schools. Northeastern and Drexel. Anyways go with Cambridge or Somerville. Cambridge is real nice and where I would look.

daryn 12-12-2005 04:37 AM

i have a decent poker table and i'm always looking to host a home game. just need a list of interested parties i guess

TeeJayORTj 12-12-2005 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have a decent poker table and i'm always looking to host a home game. just need a list of interested parties i guess

[/ QUOTE ]

I am usually interested...much more likely to attend anything not on a Thursday through Saturday.

jar 12-12-2005 11:16 AM

My girlfriend lives in Belmont, and I live in Chelmsford. We'd both be interested in some homegame action. We're pretty busy through xmas, but after that our schedule opens up. Something like a .50/1 limit mixed game would be up our alley.

Ghazban 12-12-2005 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be down, provided it wasn't high stakes with nothing but 2+2ers. I haven't played any games in the city in a while after my regular one shut down [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] PM me if you decide to host something.