Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   3/6 - 76s on the button for 2 and a river play. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367071)

siccjay 10-28-2005 02:17 AM

3/6 - 76s on the button for 2 and a river play.

3/6 Full ring on Absolute. Table is pretty loose.

UTG and UTG+1 both limp (UTG fairly loose UTG+1 donk loose) UTG+2 Raises MP1 Cold Calls

I call on the button with 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

SB calls BB folds and limpers both call.

Flop comes Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to the raiser who bets. Everyone calls except for the SB.

Turn is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to the raiser who bets again. MP1 Folds and I raise. BOTH UTG limpers cold call and raiser calls.

River is the A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG bets out and its folded to me.

What is your play? Raise? Call? I thought about raising the flop but I wasn't paying enough attention to the game to know if they would cold call. (Now I think they would have)

Also, what about the preflop call?

lighterjobs 10-28-2005 02:21 AM

Re: 3/6 - 76s on the button for 2 and a river play.

fold preflop.

KDawgCometh 10-28-2005 02:26 AM

i think that you can work this PF with the CC. The CCer in between us and the idiots that limped early are all probably gonna call, so, I think that there is some justification in calling PF as this is shaping up to be a big pot

I'd just call the river. THe donktard waking up right there worries me, and we are getting three bet if he has a flush and I don't know what hands that he'd call a raise with.

I'd also consider raising the flop. you have a big draw and if you think that one of the retards will come along for the ride, a raise can work, and this is a big pot to begin with

siccjay 10-28-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

and

too late.

lighterjobs 10-28-2005 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

and

too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's also too late to be asking advice on a hand if you wanna be a dick about it. i'm never cold calling with a suited connector.

MyTurn2Raise 10-28-2005 03:20 AM

I Really like the call preflop

I call river, because the pot is big and I'd hate to get re-raised by early donk.

hobbsmann 10-28-2005 03:22 AM

I raise the flop and I don't think it is all that close. Also, call the river.

Perseus 10-28-2005 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

and

too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's also too late to be asking advice on a hand if you wanna be a dick about it. i'm never cold calling with a suited connector.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be a mistake if you NEVER do this.

I've been in plenty of games where someone raises and it is absolutely correct to cold call

siccjay 10-28-2005 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

and

too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I like the preflop call. If you wanted to debate the call I would have liked to have seen more info than "fold preflop," which was a dick post in itself.

If you would "never" cold call with a suited connector, you probably should reread SSH.

baronzeus 10-28-2005 03:48 AM

easy call pf.