Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Empire August Reload (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315653)

bholdr 08-16-2005 12:37 AM

Re: Empire August Reload

[ QUOTE ]
Short story: using an Empire bonus to keep your power from being turned off probably isn't a great way to live your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

i aggree, but, A: theposter said nothing about needing the money, and B: it's better than just letting the power get turned off anyway, right? some people are naturally jerks, others need to work at it.

SoftcoreRevolt 08-16-2005 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ahahaha, trying to make fun of me again,

The sad thing is I problaly make more and have more money, then you will ever have pal,

SO KEEP IT UP IF YOU WANT I THINK ITS HILARIOUS [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you certaintly have more 2+2 accounts I have.

And yes, it would be very sad if someone like you was able to make more money than I.

mscags 08-16-2005 03:47 AM

Where the hell are you going now? I thought you just got back from a vacation?

08-16-2005 07:17 AM

Newbie question: I'm planning to start playing at Empire for the first time now. When I deposit, I will get the welcome bonus.
Will I _also_ get the reload bonus if I deposit more within this time window? Will I have to clear the welcome bonus first, to get the reload?

Edit: Saw this at the page linked above:"This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer."

So I guess this means I have to clear the welcome bonus first.

car ramrod 08-16-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am in a real sticky situation right now and need to clear these pronto

[/ QUOTE ]

These, I thought there was only one empire reload?

Verdi 08-16-2005 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Newbie question: I'm planning to start playing at Empire for the first time now. When I deposit, I will get the welcome bonus.
Will I _also_ get the reload bonus if I deposit more within this time window? Will I have to clear the welcome bonus first, to get the reload?

Edit: Saw this at the page linked above:"This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer."

So I guess this means I have to clear the welcome bonus first.

[/ QUOTE ]

This will most likely stack with the welcome bonus. They won't clear concurrently though, meaning that you first have to clear the welcome bonus and then this bonus. (ie, one raked hand will only count towards one bonus and not both at the same time)

08-16-2005 11:08 AM

Sounds reasonable. Thank you.

usmfan 08-16-2005 11:57 AM

Also, don't sign up at Empire without a rakeback deal. See the classifieds or rakebackreview.com

grouchie 08-16-2005 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am in a real sticky situation right now and need to clear these pronto

[/ QUOTE ]

These, I thought there was only one empire reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought everyone new he had at least 10 accoutns on all the party skins.

08-16-2005 01:18 PM

Interesting info...