Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   So this has never happened before (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297960)

James Boston 07-22-2005 12:37 AM

So this has never happened before

So this chick I know is in town tonight. She calls to tell me, says her and her friends are going out, I should come, yada yada yada. I decline since I've got work in the morning, but tell her to swing by before she goes out for the evening, and she does. Things are going farely well, and then she gets a phone call, and I hear her on the phone giving directions to my house. She's invited the friends. Now I lack the stamina to SIIHP 4 times, so I'm just going to wait it out and hope the friends leave. So they're all at my house and this girl is kissing my neck and whatnot when her friends aren't looking, so I'm sure that I'm In Like Flynt once these other chicks leave. Finally another phone call to one of the friends, it's an invite somewhere, and they decide to carpool- including the chick I invited over. Really, who invites people to someone else's house during an implied booty call? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Soul Daddy 07-22-2005 12:39 AM

Re: So this has never happened before

Those that don't want to seal the deal.

deacsoft 07-22-2005 12:39 AM

bummer

eric5148 07-22-2005 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Really, who invites people to someone else's house during an implied booty call?

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, who gives a [censored]. Did you bang the chick or not?

[censored] 07-22-2005 12:41 AM

the correct play is to throw her an invite to swing by once she gets back from going out.

James Boston 07-22-2005 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you bang the chick or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Finally another phone call to one of the friends, it's an invite somewhere, and they decide to carpool- including the chick I invited over.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. They all left together.

tdarko 07-22-2005 12:43 AM

so you turn down pussy because you have to work in the morning? come on man don't be a puss, next time knock it out all night and then run on steam at work.

James Boston 07-22-2005 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the correct play is to throw her an invite to swing by once she gets back from going out.

[/ QUOTE ]

As lame as this may sound, it's just not worth it. I don't want to stay up, I don't want to feel like s**t at work tomorrow, and given that she pulled a c**k-tease move like that, I don't know that waiting up would pay off.

07-22-2005 12:48 AM

Next time you see her, ram it up her poop chute.

later

tdarko 07-22-2005 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and given that she pulled a c**k-tease move like that, I don't know that waiting up would pay off.

[/ QUOTE ]
she wasn't being a c*ck tease. look at it from her point of view, do i stay in and [censored] mr. boston or do i go out and party with my gf's and still pick up a guy at the bar and [censored] him? choice was easy for her.