Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Jennicide + JDags (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=188155)

MDBLakers 02-01-2005 07:29 PM

Jennicide + JDags

Jennicide now dating John D'Agostino. Wasn't she just dating Gavin Griffen two weeks ago? Talk about a fast rebound. Wonder if this caused the break up.
Thank me for not digging up the "Jennicide, hot or not?" thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Clarkmeister 02-01-2005 07:34 PM

Re: Jennicide + JDags

Who is Jennicide?

tipperdog 02-01-2005 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Jennicide?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennicide is the screenname/moniker of a reasonably attractive young woman who's a pretty good tournament player. She's accumulated a respectable record in weekly Stars tourneys and won a seat in this year's Carribean Adventure Tourney. A somewhat extroverted personality, she's the dreamy dream date of dozens (hundreds...thousands) of young poker wanna-bes. Think, "She's cute. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] She plays poker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] She chatted with me. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I'm in luv [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]"

Apparently, she dated Gavin Griffin, and now, apparently, she's dating someone else. And, apparently, people care.

Clarkmeister 02-01-2005 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Think, "She's cute. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] She plays poker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] She chatted with me. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I'm in luv [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, it's so clear now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the 411.

jennicide 02-01-2005 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, she dated Gavin Griffin, and now, apparently, she's dating someone else. And, apparently, people care.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to get a "Relationship Status" blog going. I will leave everyone with updates on how things go.

#1donk 02-01-2005 09:12 PM

i played in a mtt with her and didn't know who she was. i had never been in a room with so many railbirds at my table and was wondering who she was. she has a few pictures at her website if you can find it.

Sephus 02-01-2005 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to get a "Relationship Status" blog going. I will leave everyone with updates on how things go.

[/ QUOTE ]

good one.

balt999 02-01-2005 10:56 PM

What is this, a soap Opera? Seems like everyone is hanging Jennicide's every move....

balt999 Journal about Poker and Life

CCx 02-01-2005 11:40 PM

I think the problem is that a majority of these teenage poker players have not been outside and seen another female in a long, long time.

Rushmore 02-02-2005 01:23 AM

I can't help it. I have to say it.

I don't know Jennicide. I don't know of any of her tremendous poker accomplishments. I am not sure about her religious or political affiliations.

Let me guess--she has good breasts, a nice ass, and she wears lip gloss.

I mean, honestly. No offense to her, but what the hell?

You all sound really stupid falling all over yourself over this woman.

Yes, I am a killjoy. I realize that.

But if you guys aren't careful, you'll all end up together in a pool in the Bahamas, shirtless, drinking coconut drinks, WITH NO WOMEN IN SIGHT WHATSOEVER.

And nobody wants that.

Like somebody said one time someplace, "Act like you've been there before."

She's just some girl, for God's sake.