Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400395)

bicyclekick 12-17-2005 05:35 PM

bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

I wonder who came out on top? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

Turn K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

river T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Justin A 12-17-2005 06:18 PM

Re: bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

Wow soiler is really spewing. nh nh.

Klepton 12-17-2005 06:25 PM

i really don't think there's any good reason for soiler raising the turn, other than spewage.

GuyOnTilt 12-17-2005 07:10 PM

Is Soiler to -1,000 BB's yet?

GoT

Oilcan 12-17-2005 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

The tables gasps!...

If I was in this game and did'nt know you guys, I would be yelling for another rack while drooling all over the table.

What did schneids have to play it like that and call the river?.... 75s or Tsxs?

istewart 12-17-2005 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Soiler to -1,000 BB's yet?

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

MEbenhoe 12-17-2005 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

[/ QUOTE ]

<----Owns all 3 of you

PokerBob 12-17-2005 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

[/ QUOTE ]

my guess:
Schneids = A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and makes the payoff card on the river.
Soiler = 88

jba 12-17-2005 09:21 PM

nice call bob on schneid,

soiler maybe 66 too

flawless_victory 12-17-2005 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

[/ QUOTE ]

my guess:
Schneids = A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and makes the payoff card on the river.
Soiler = 66/77

[/ QUOTE ]
in which case every1 played pretty reasonable