Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   from cnfuzzd (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403786)

Mat Sklansky 12-23-2005 12:05 AM

from cnfuzzd

Hey sir, can i be the mod of the "forum suggestion" forum. It can be a puppet-modship, where i dont really do anything, but i can be in there regularly to respond to people. Plus, i should be a mod. Thanks.

peace

john nickle

It's fine with me. any dissenters?

AngryCola 12-23-2005 12:14 AM

Re: from cnfuzzd

[ QUOTE ]
Hey sir, can i be the mod of the "forum suggestion" forum. It can be a puppet-modship, where i dont really do anything, but i can be in there regularly to respond to people. Plus, i should be a mod. Thanks.

peace

john nickle

It's fine with me. any dissenters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds fine to me. He has always seemed like a good guy. There's really not anything to moderate in there. But if making him a mod of that forum would inspire him to help people out, I'm all for it.

Another person regularly answering questions in there certainly would be nice.

MrWookie47 12-23-2005 01:06 AM

I'm somewhat torn. He's definitely an asset to the boards, and he can be extremely helpful when he wants to be. OTOH, though, he can often times come across as rather crass or rude in OOT when he wants to be. Eh, I guess it's more important that he be good outside of OOT (which he has consistently been, in my recollection) than inside.

Oh, just a reminder. If we do make him a mod, we should delete this thread.

Dynasty 12-23-2005 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, just a reminder. If we do make him a mod, we should delete this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do we need to do that?

MrWookie47 12-23-2005 01:46 AM

I thought it was decided that we should delete all threads about who to make a mod when we make that person a mod, so they don't see the discussion about them. I don't remember what thread this was in, but it wasn't too old.

AngryCola 12-23-2005 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was decided that we should delete all threads about who to make a mod when we make that person a mod, so they don't see the discussion about them. I don't remember what thread this was in, but it wasn't too old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link

nolanfan34 12-23-2005 02:07 AM

I vote yes, I think he'll behave himself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

GrunchCan 12-23-2005 02:09 AM

I'll vote yes.

craig r 12-23-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll vote yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty 12-23-2005 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a scardy cat policy. Let new mods read what we think.