Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party vs Fulltilt vs UB vs Pstars (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389544)

CallYNotRaise06 12-01-2005 10:17 PM

Party vs Fulltilt vs UB vs Pstars

Taking into considerations cash games, sngs, mtts, deposit bonuses, and quality of players, which of thoes four sites do you think are the most profitable?

thanks

ZBTHorton 12-01-2005 10:21 PM

Re: Party vs Fulltilt vs UB vs Pstars

Party..and it's not even close.

If we're talking...PROFIT.

whodaman 12-01-2005 10:21 PM

party

Recliner 12-01-2005 11:09 PM

There are much better places to play then party depending on the game and limit you want to play. You just have to look for them.

ZBTHorton 12-01-2005 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are much better places to play then party depending on the game and limit you want to play. You just have to look for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I largely disagree with this statement.

12-01-2005 11:48 PM

Lately, Fulltilt's been edging, in my opinion, over Pokerstars. ONly b/c Pokerstars bonus... quite frankly... sucks.. Plus, full tilt does have its softies at the right times...

12-01-2005 11:50 PM

SNG's... only did them on Pstars... they're ok... I've slowly edged away from SNG's in general... I make much more money at cash games...

Tourneys for PStars, are A+++ though... I did some freerolls at other sites... Pokerstars is the best at keeping your status (chiprank, etc.) up to date, least crashes on software (when handling like 1000+ entrants etc.)... Pokerstars for MTT's is BAR NONE the best... Give FTP a try though... i've grown to like them a lot recently... plus their handling of a recent problem, in my opinion, was done excellently and corrected promptly....

12-01-2005 11:51 PM

when i make enough loot on FTP and Pstars to get a new computer, then i'll do Party...

hehe on Party, on my archaic Windows 98 i can't see the button plus i crash.. it's annoying.. hehe

12-02-2005 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. there are or may i say ... IS abetter place.. but few knows about it and it shall stay that way... MUHHAHAHAHAH

Adam22 12-02-2005 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. there are or may i say ... IS abetter place.. but few knows about it and it shall stay that way... MUHHAHAHAHAH

[/ QUOTE ]

shut up and tell me.