Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   ESPN changes Balls to Cajones (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365921)

Brock Landers 10-26-2005 01:54 PM

ESPN changes Balls to Cajones

Anyone notice that ESPN changed Mike Matusow from saying, "I have big balls, you have little balls" to "I have big cajones, you have little cajones" in this years flashback piece of last years confrontation between him and Greg Raymer?

gobboboy 10-26-2005 01:56 PM

Re: ESPN changes Balls to Cajones

Looks like their censors have little bojones.

JackWhite 10-26-2005 02:58 PM

They also edited it to look like Matusow's reaction after losing to AQ with his AK to eliminate him was as a result of losing the big hand to Raymer's diamond flush.

Richard Tanner 10-26-2005 03:01 PM

I think he originally said "cajones" they just removed the bleeps this year. No editing that I can see

Cody

DonkeyChip 10-26-2005 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he originally said "cajones" they just removed the bleeps this year. No editing that I can see

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought too, I always thought MM said 'cajones'. Was disappointed Raymer wasn't writing something about MM in his notes, but not surprised. Notice Greg's reaction to MM ranting in this years WSOP when at the same table. Zen-like indifference. Nice job.

10-26-2005 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg (FossilMan) 10-26-2005 03:43 PM

Mike said both, plus another dozen or more terms that mean the same thing. In fact, I hadn't realized there were so many words out there that mean "testicles".

I imagine they just took a different segment, and used that instead of the one they used last year. Also, it is correct that the reaction they show was the reaction to his getting knocked out by a Q on the river, not his reaction to my making my diamond flush an hour or so earlier.

Even more amazing than the creative editing is the fact that when they had me do my commentary on the final table, they left in a couple of my comments where I pointed out the use of creative editing.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

Quicksilvre 10-26-2005 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike said both, plus another dozen or more terms that mean the same thing. In fact, I hadn't realized there were so many words out there that mean "testicles".

[...]

Even more amazing than the creative editing is the fact that when they had me do my commentary on the final table, they left in a couple of my comments where I pointed out the use of creative editing.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL