Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Best movie sequel (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397472)

12-13-2005 08:17 AM

Best movie sequel

Here it is. Place your vote for the best movie sequel. I appologize if I left any movies out that should have been included, but I believe I got the best ones in.

crovax4444 12-13-2005 08:20 AM

Re: Best movie sequel

Out of the ones I've seen, Aliens, x-men and toy story wern't that great, T2 wasn't either. That left star wars or spider-man 2. Only reason why Empires didn't get my vote is because it needed RotJ to really give it that great sequal impact

Crovax

henrikrh 12-13-2005 08:24 AM

Whoa, Temple of D00m got 3 people seconding it, and it ain't up there.

Edit: Voted for The Good, Bad n' Ugly, not a sequel, but the best movie there.

evil_twin 12-13-2005 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Out of the ones I've seen, Aliens, x-men and toy story wern't that great, T2 wasn't either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aliens wasn't that great? You sure you're seen it? It was one the first big action sci-fi films, and it did the job exceptionally well. At the time it was hailed as an exception to the rule that sequels are bad. Many critics said it was better than the first film.

12-13-2005 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dah... did 3 people second Temple of Doom? If so I appologize for not including it.

henrikrh 12-13-2005 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dah... did 3 people second Temple of Doom? If so I appologize for not including it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's cool, no biggie, don't think I'd have voted for it anyways [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] there are better movies on here. Aliens and SW:ESB

diebitter 12-13-2005 08:33 AM

Synor, this is sterling work, and I don't wish to appear critical - I admire anyone who bothers putting these together.

But with these all-in-one polls, I think it's better to let people have either 3/4/5 choices or even all you want (this worked okay with best Xmas film, but sucked for best james bond, hence my hesitation).

I know it's too late now cos you can't edit polls, but I thought it was worth saying.

Good work!

12-13-2005 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Synor, this is sterling work, and I don't wish to appear critical - I admire anyone who bothers putting these together.

But with these all-in-one polls, I think it's better to let people have either 3/4/5 choices or even all you want (this worked okay with best Xmas film, but sucked for best james bond, hence my hesitation).

I know it's too late now cos you can't edit polls, but I thought it was worth saying.

Good work!

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously considering allowing for 2 votes but deceided not to at the last minute. After more thinking I do regret it. I could start a new poll with that changed but I don't think it's worth it.

12-13-2005 08:39 AM

Wow... it's late. You can pick 2.

Edit:
Worse yet, I only voted once! Hence the odd number of votes. I made the damn poll and forgot that I could vote twice.

4_2_it 12-13-2005 10:40 AM

Army of Darknes is the Evil Dead sequel that should have been included. One write-in vote.