Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   mini sweet suicide (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381467)

BobboFitos 11-19-2005 08:22 AM

mini sweet suicide

9-handed 5-5 uncapped game at foxwoods this morning (~2am) we're playing on a stud table. AZK is on my right. bunch of fish are on my left. in particular, a black guy on my left, who is actually a NY Times author, who probably has VPIP in the 90s. Then a russian guy who loves saying "alll in" in a eastern european accent. They all cover me, as I only have 650. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

A few limps, AZK makes it 25, I call OTB with red 66, the two fish in the blinds call. 110 pot.

K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I check.

3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet 55, out of the blue black guy makes it 200. Russian guy cold calls. AZK folds. I push. Discuss.

flawless_victory 11-19-2005 08:36 AM

Re: mini sweet suicide

[ QUOTE ]
Checked to me, I check.

[/ QUOTE ]
good.

[ QUOTE ]
Checked to me, I bet 55

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, what happened to check?

BobboFitos 11-19-2005 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Checked to me, I check.

[/ QUOTE ]
good.

[ QUOTE ]
Checked to me, I bet 55

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, what happened to check?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I had the best hand [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

flawless_victory 11-19-2005 08:43 AM

i realize that.

im not saying its horrible, but you dont know what these freaks are up to and you have a gutshot now and i think you should just be checking there.
guys like the described love to checkraise when they make a hand and sometimes you will see them check it 3 times hoping for a bite (which is hysterical)... i just check here.

creedofhubris 11-19-2005 08:51 AM

Because you are so short stacked the push has little fold equity. I don't like it.

Chaostracize 11-19-2005 09:15 AM

See you in a few hours, lucksack. You better be making that call against me, too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

lapoker17 11-19-2005 01:23 PM

Sounds like a good game.

Fold, but you knew that. People like this are insane, you could be looking at KKK and A4 or 94 and T5. Don't make things difficult when you're playing with morons (and AZK). These guys don't fold.

flawless_victory 11-19-2005 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't make things difficult when you're playing with morons (ex. AZK).

[/ QUOTE ]
right.

lapoker17 11-19-2005 01:39 PM

Flawless, you need some lessons in subtlety. It was perfect how I wrote it.

flawless_victory 11-19-2005 01:41 PM

hmmm, i thought you were actually being careful to be polite.
shouldve known better.