Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Most annoying minor injury? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395768)

jdl22 12-10-2005 10:16 PM

Re: Most annoying minor injury?

put a dryer sheet in the pocket, that really helps.

Alobar 12-10-2005 10:27 PM

roof of the mouth burns suck cuz food tastes like ass for a couple days

Bad sunburns suck ass, but any sunburn bad enough to actually cause problems, I wouldnt consider a minor injury

WSUchica 12-10-2005 10:28 PM

Does a limb falling asleep count as an injury? I think the tingly stage is extremely annoying

Papercuts and mouth burns are definitely up there too

TheMainEvent 12-10-2005 10:33 PM

Just the other day I was doing laundry at my parents' house and I went to grab the wooden door to my basement and a splinter slipped underneath my nail. I mean it was all the way under there, like almost touching the "white part", so I could see it but it was too far in for me to reach it to pull it out.

[censored]!

It was extremely painful and I had to grab a pair of nailclippers and hack away at my nail until I could get a tiny edge of the splinter exposes and then I grabbed it with a pair of tweezers and yanked it out, probably the worst part of the whole experience.

I wouldn't recommend this one.

soko 12-10-2005 10:36 PM

biting your inner cheek and it gets infected. omg

TheMainEvent 12-10-2005 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
biting your inner cheek and it gets infected. omg

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe stop doing meth?

surfinillini 12-10-2005 10:39 PM

brain freeze, so annoying since icees are my favorite drink

utmt40 12-10-2005 10:40 PM

Paper cuts tend to piss me off pretty good.

xLukex 12-10-2005 10:42 PM

When I hit my toes or knee off of something it makes me scream. I hate it more than anything, ever.

I'm used to papercuts as I work in an "office" doing "office things" (not meth).

Blarg 12-10-2005 10:43 PM

Paper cut in the corner of your mouth from when you idiotically lick an envelope too clumsy and fast is a big one. Takes a long time to heal because it's right by where all the germs come in and out, and you work it constantly talking, eating, or just having an expression.

Also papercut in the the joint of your forefinger or web of your thumb. Damn thing never heals.

Personal least liked one that doesn't always leave a wound -- good hard bang of shin into a coffee table or similar item. Can send things flying and be dramatically loud. Major nerves there so it really hurts like hell,and can make you really look like a fool. Plus can make you limp a while and continue to look foolish on an extended basis. Also can leave a big bruise that's tender for a long time.