Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone else at Univ. of Illinois? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=183041)

WarDekar 01-24-2005 04:17 PM

Anyone else at Univ. of Illinois?

Just wondering how many people here attend UofI or are an alumni from there. I've seen a few people in various forums but can't remember who or how many.

prrthd 01-24-2005 05:12 PM

Re: Anyone else at Univ. of Illinois?

I'm an alumni. Class of '96, Yikes... 10 years next year. Thanks for making me feel old [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GoblinMason (Craig) 01-24-2005 05:36 PM

yep, I go there now. I know there are lots of others. My roomate is StacysMom and I also know Reprocess who used to go to here [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

If you ever need any players for home games feel free to pm or IM me (craigmason6684)

steaknshake925 01-24-2005 06:20 PM

Im a freshman at UIUC.
Hey Craig what yr are you? Do you and your friends have home games often? I would like to meet some posters from around here.

Lurker4 01-24-2005 06:47 PM

another U of I student here, sophomore...two other 2+2ers are roomates of a friend of mine and live a floor above me, crockpot and bugstud i think

GoblinMason (Craig) 01-24-2005 07:13 PM

I'm a senior but I'll be here another year to get my CPA.

I'll PM you about our home game, but it's ultra-low stakes and mostly for social purposes. I know there are other home games in the area. I've played and know about a couple of .5/1 NL games (25max buyin). I also know about another game 1/2 limit dealers choice game.

Petro 01-24-2005 07:16 PM

Born and raised in C-U. Went to UIUC and now live in Chicago. I'm always surpised at how many Illini there are on internet gambling boards.

RolldUp 01-24-2005 07:17 PM

Im a freshman at U of I, and this is my first post on the site(gotta start sometime), i have been just trolling it for the last couple months. Im also friends with bugstud and crockpot, ive know crockpot since he was in high school. Right now i play mostly 2 4 on party and skins while whoring bonus at a few other sites. Any information on games at school and id like to know, thanks!

MicroBob 01-24-2005 07:21 PM

I have driven past there a couple of times and have eaten at a Waffle-House just off the interstate there.

I had scrambled eggs and a double-order of hash-browns and grits. The coffee was a bit stale and cold though.

I also watch a lot of MASH....and the character Dr. Henry Blake was a U of I alum and would frequently wear his Illinois sweater....so, via those MASH re-runs, I feel a tremendous bond with the university.

Last week I saw part of a U of I basketball game on TV and there were a lot of people wearing orange doing a lot of jumping up and down in the stands. Looks like quite the aerobic workout to me.
I hear their football team really sucks though.

Cubswin 01-24-2005 07:43 PM

I have driven past there a couple of times and have eaten at a Waffle-House just off the interstate there.

I dont recall there being a waffle house in CU... you got me stumped on this one... where is it?

I did my undergrad at U of I... graduated in LAS, Poly Sci in 2000. Ive only been back once since...

cubs