Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   MTH v2.008 Release (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385692)

12-14-2005 02:39 AM

Re: MTH v2.008 Release

To prevent errors it would be useful to have the option to use voice commands to enter numbers, but not the buttons that complete the action. This would still be very useful b/c the numbers are the slowest step. There could be no accidental action if the buttons were not under voice command.

swiftrhett 12-14-2005 03:58 AM

Re: MTH v2.008 Release

I have had it minraise when I pressed p too. big problem.

[ QUOTE ]
Been playing around with you great program and one little bug I noticed is that occasionally when I push P to go all in, it only mini raises. Also I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you could use the arrow key to switch around the table that is highlighted so you could select fold right when you are dealt cards. Other than that really great program it is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-14-2005 03:33 PM

Re: Questions about MTH

[ QUOTE ]

1)
The backspace button should work, i have'nt heard of MTH causing you not to be able to clear the bet box.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played around with this a little more last night and here's what I found. The backspace key does work. However, usually when I want to clear my amount, I double click on the number so that it highlights the whole string, then I hit backspace once to delete the whole thing. This doesn't work using MTH as it won't let me delete the value.

[ QUOTE ]

3)
I really don't think i wan't to implement this. I want to make MTH stand out from any bots, automatically clicking this button would make MTH make decisions for you, and act for you, resulting in a bot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess implementing this would be pushing the line between a helper program and a bot. I guess I might have to write this on my own then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

swiftrhett 12-14-2005 05:57 PM

Re: Questions about MTH

This Push bug happened again. I can't use this till that is fixed.

12-15-2005 04:09 AM

Does installing this automatically upgrade an older version?

Or do I have uninstall an older version first?

OrcaDK 12-15-2005 05:11 AM

Re: Does installing this automatically upgrade an older version?

[ QUOTE ]
Or do I have uninstall an older version first?

[/ QUOTE ]

In what regards? You should be able to simply start the newest installer, it should automatically replace the older version - unless you're running one of the early beta's.

12-15-2005 10:59 PM

Re: Does installing this automatically upgrade an older version?

I think I do have a beta version since it looks nothing like the tutorial. I'll remove the older version and then install. Thanks for the great app!