Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Do u believe Frappeboy.. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374199)

BeerMoney 11-08-2005 10:32 AM

Do u believe Frappeboy..

lstream told me about this hand last night, and I'm not sure I believe what FrappeBoy told lstream...

lstream is BI with buried tens... Some other clown calls, and frappeboy limps too with a K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] showing.

On fourth street, lstream catches an 8 to go with a 4 on his door card.. Cash catches a 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the other clown rags off.. Cash leads out, lstream pops it, and the other clown folds.

Cash tells lstream he folded a four flush!?

Is our little friend that is so fond of a mixture of ice cream, milk and syrup being honest with us?

From what I know of frappeboy, he has almost the same fondness for the 3 flushes that I have...

lstream 11-08-2005 12:03 PM

Re: Do u believe Frappeboy..

I'm not sure if those were the exact cards, but the general description is correct. The third guy was on Frappe's left though.

Note to Frappe - Beer asked me how things were going at the tables, so this is one of the hands I described. I started with the one you spanked me on where you had the trip aces that turned into a boat. Wanted to make sure you didn't think I was painting a distorted picture of me getting the best of you or something.

Bartholow 11-08-2005 12:12 PM

Seems like a pretty odd lie to make, so I believe he played this one poorly.

Jeffage 11-08-2005 12:23 PM

Lol, it was kinda funny when I was at Carlos' game one time. We were discussing this Stud8 hand and what I had and so on and I basically totally lied about my holding without even knowing I was doing it. Then I realized it and kept lying and then mid-sentence, I was like, "Wait, I lied - I actually had this." We all got a big laugh. I guess lying is second nature to me at the poker table.

Jeff

frappeboy 11-09-2005 08:45 AM

I did fold a four flush here.. If I remember correctly there were 3 clubs out already. I figured lstream wouldnt be raising me in this spot unless he had a really big hand, since i think i had Ac Kc showing. I figured he had atleast 2 pair at this point, because I thought he'd come in for a full bet on 3rd with a big pair in the hole. Also, he knows I'm likely to cap on 4th street so why would he be raising me with a smaller pocket pair. I figured he had to have minimum 2 pair and very likely trips at this point. Since my hand was partially dead and the pot small i figured i'd just let him have it.

Now that I know he's capable of this I'm never folding against him again no matter what.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]