Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I will only read MUSH or SHUSH (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393882)

Spicymoose 12-08-2005 12:37 AM

I will only read MUSH or SHUSH

I vouch that at least until the end of this year, I will not set foot in any forum other than SHUSH or MUSH. If I do, I will pay $10 to each person who replies to this thread. If this thread gets big, you can stop posting in it, because I sure as hell won't be looking in other forums because of the not wanting to pay out the cash. If this thread is small, than you should reply to it, because it could be easy cash.

Sorry if this feels like unnecessary spam, but I feel it is beneficial to me. Also, by starting it, I will be more productive in both my own learning, and the helping of others in these forums.

Thank you for your support,
Spicymoose

Koss 12-08-2005 12:40 AM

Re: I will only read MUSH or SHUSH

I don't really see the point of this, because I still think a lot can be learned from stuff that pops up in other forums. Plus I always like to poke into OOT for some free entertainment during slow days at work. But what the heck, free money, why not.

damaniac 12-08-2005 12:42 AM

Unless you mean this to keep you out of OOT/Politics/etc, I don't see the point. So much to be learned from all the poker forums I can't see why you'd ignore them.

But I'll take $10 all the same.

ArturiusX 12-08-2005 12:45 AM

Thx

Spicymoose 12-08-2005 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you mean this to keep you out of OOT/Politics/etc, I don't see the point. So much to be learned from all the poker forums I can't see why you'd ignore them.

But I'll take $10 all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, my point is that right now I want to focus on short handed limit. While B&M, and full ring, and other forums can be useful, I usually go in them just to find the entertaining stuff. Mainly this is to stay away from OOT, Bad Beats, and just random forum searching, which wastes so much of my time.

jba 12-08-2005 12:51 AM

i'm in for a ten spot

Redd 12-08-2005 12:51 AM

That's too bad, because they're having a big thread over in OOT right now about how guys with 'Moose' in their forum name are usually dumb. I'd check it out before it gets too expensive because you're mentioned a few times.

<font color="white"> ;[/b]) </font>

Spicymoose 12-08-2005 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's too bad, because they're having a big thread over in OOT right now about how guys with 'Moose' in their forum name are usually dumb. I'd check it out before it gets too expensive because you're mentioned a few times.

<font color="white"> ;[/b]) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop tempting me. I won't do it!

Spicymoose 12-08-2005 12:56 AM

Ok. At $70, I think that is enough. Sorry for the forum hijack. I just need incentives to do things, and I figured this was my best way. I will pay you if I cheat, but don't count on it to happen [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Monty Cantsin 12-08-2005 01:03 AM

Ship it.

/mc