Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   QQ and everyone likes their hand (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364721)

TheHammer24 10-24-2005 09:52 PM

QQ and everyone likes their hand

Big Blind - 37/0.21
UTG - 20/5/1.6
Other Villian - 31/0/1.8

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (16.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (14.25 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, MP3 calls, Hero ???

istewart 10-24-2005 09:57 PM

Re: QQ and everyone likes their hand

Well you can't fold right here.

Meh you might be able to with the Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] being filthy.

Nevermind it's not that dirty given the action. I'd call.

Delzek15 10-24-2005 10:00 PM

Your almost getting the odds to catch your two outer right there lol. You need to call and then maybe lay down on the river if its two to you... No way you lay down to one bet here.

TheHammer24 10-24-2005 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your almost getting the odds to catch your two outer right there lol. You need to call and then maybe lay down on the river if its two to you... No way you lay down to one bet here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I have two outs?

istewart 10-24-2005 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I have two outs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think so. Why do you think you don't?

TheHammer24 10-24-2005 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I have two outs?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] completes flush, lots of callers in this big pot too.

10-24-2005 10:12 PM

Is this the kind of situation with huge pots where you only call the flop bet and wait till the turn to raise in order to maximize your chances of winning the pot?

istewart 10-24-2005 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I have two outs?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] completes flush, lots of callers in this big pot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but based on the action so far I don't have anyone on a flush draw that much. I think UTG's play is consistent with an overpair (inasmuch as he lead a turn brick) and I think MP caps the flop with an A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] type of hand. And clearly BB has a set, I think.

ncboiler 10-24-2005 10:18 PM

How many hands do you have on BB? Is he really that passive or it a small sample? He had to hit a set but this is to big to lay down. I would call down only because of pot size.

TheHammer24 10-24-2005 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many hands do you have on BB? Is he really that passive or it a small sample? He had to hit a set but this is to big to lay down. I would call down only because of pot size.

[/ QUOTE ]

200 or so?