Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Posting in the cutoff is fun (no content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342860)

Justin A 09-23-2005 02:57 PM

Posting in the cutoff is fun (no content)

I sit down and post in the cutoff, and I raise after it's folded to me with J2o. Button cold calls and the blinds fold.

Flop comes K82 rainbow, I bet and button calls.

Turn is a jack, I bet, button raises the last of his chips in(he's $2 short), I call.

River is some blank, and button shows AA after I win the pot.

EStreet20 09-23-2005 03:13 PM

Re: Posting in the cutoff is fun (no content)

Ummm you got lucky. Nuff said.

Justin A 09-23-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm you got lucky. Nuff said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm ok? That's kind of the point of the thread. I played the hand correctly.

shant 09-23-2005 03:44 PM

This post is awesome because morons will think you didn't play it right. I had a similar situation where 43o beat AK and the guy even did the "Show cards" when he lost to show me how I sucked out.

Justin A 09-23-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This post is awesome because morons will think you didn't play it right. I had a similar situation where 43o beat AK and the guy even did the "Show cards" when he lost to show me how I sucked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the most satisfaction out of those pots.

Actually, it's even more fun when I get called down by second pair when I have top set, and they show their hand afterwards like it was somehow a bad beat.

Klepton 09-23-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's even more fun when I get called down by second pair when I have top set, and they show their hand afterwards like it was somehow a bad beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have something better. When they call on the river and you beat them, and they they say something in the chat like "AA you fcuking fish" and you check the hand history and they had middle pair.

Alobar 09-23-2005 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have something better. When they call on the river and you beat them, and they they say something in the chat like "AA you fcuking fish" and you check the hand history and they had middle pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yeah I love that [censored]. I used to really love it when back in the day, to see the mucked cards you had to have the HH emailed to yourself, and since most people didnt you it showed the mucked cards, you could say "no you didnt, you had JTo" then theyd accuse you of cheating, because there was no way you could possibly know that. ahhh, good times.

DeathDonkey 09-23-2005 06:15 PM

Reminds me of one I had the other day where CO checked his option so I raised 36o on the button and had to show it down.

-DeathDonkey

goofball 09-23-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of one I had the other day where CO checked his option so I raised 36o on the button and got to show it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP