Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The official "Astros questions thread" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=333996)

Alobar 09-10-2005 07:15 PM

The official \"Astros questions thread\"

I thought they sucked

NLSoldier 09-10-2005 07:16 PM

Re: The official \"Astros questions thread\"

i just dont think sklansky is going to give the type of answers he is looking for.

astroglide 09-10-2005 07:18 PM

i think it was worth putting the time into asking them. i'll be disappointed if they're all one-sentence responses too.

JaBlue 09-10-2005 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought they sucked

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad he asked questions that mattered to him. I would have done the same.

TomHimself 09-10-2005 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just dont think sklansky is going to give the type of answers he is looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

spamuell 09-10-2005 07:25 PM

I hope that the obvious effort astro put into the questions will induce Sklansky to take more time over these three.

Alobar 09-10-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought they sucked

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad he asked questions that mattered to him. I would have done the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prolly would have as well, but I mean for everyone other than astro I think they sucked (and since im not astro, I obviously fall into that camp). Even the 5 year old question I dont like. I dunno why everyone was so hyped to ask that, I dont think david is going to give a very good answer to it, especially if his last answers are any indication. I think it will be interesting to see if he puts any effort into Astros first question, since astro obviously put alot of effort into it.

Voltron87 09-10-2005 07:33 PM

I was really hoping KaneKungFoo would ask DS to do his taxes or something, I can't believe he dropped the ball and didn't at least mention foreign income/ whether he should ditch US citizenship.

JaBlue 09-10-2005 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it will be interesting to see if he puts any effort into Astros first question, since astro obviously put alot of effort into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we'll see. I would rather ask Bison about question #1 than Sklansky, though.

Question #2 seems pretty boring as far as poker questions go

and I don't care about the 9 year olds thread.

Basically I agree that I think the questions suck, but whatever. They were his questions and he asked what was important to him.

JTG51 09-10-2005 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope that the obvious effort astro put into the questions will induce Sklansky to take more time over these three.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the questions are fine but I'll be surprised if Sklansky even reads the whole thing. And there's no chance he's going to admit he was wrong in the 77 vs 44 thread.