Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   94/61 fish on Party RIGHT NOW (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398624)

zuluking 12-14-2005 10:20 PM

94/61 fish on Party RIGHT NOW

Because I love my bros. 1/2 6-max, table 66318. He's in seat 6. Good luck!

p.s. I'm in seat 5. (Prep)

zuluking 12-14-2005 10:30 PM

Re: 94/61 fish on Party RIGHT NOW

He left. Sorry bros.

ZenMusician 12-14-2005 10:32 PM

Don't post his user name!
not even backwards or in white
or every other letter or in charades
format. Don't PM it to me either.

*waiting*

-ZEN

bozlax 12-14-2005 10:47 PM

Aw, c'mon, you know better than this. Bleed him, THEN tell us about it.

zuluking 12-14-2005 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aw, c'mon, you know better than this. Bleed him, THEN tell us about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do your own datamining you LAG! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Koss 12-15-2005 12:03 AM

I played with one of those guys tonight. Post the first 2 letters of the name and I'll tell you if I was there or not.

edit: I checked my database. If you're PrepABC on Party, then I can confirm that I was indeed at that table. That maniac was very very strange. He would go from betting and raising any 2 cards the whole way, to switching back to an almost tag-like style. His name was kind of interesting, almost like he was telling us what to do against him. I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking too much. Here are some hand of mine from that session.

Here's one I played with both of you, and I had you guys dominated two ways and still lost. Weak. I thought about raising the river. I knew you didn't have much and didn't need much to call him down, and I thought there was a good enough chance I had him beat, but then I figured you were on a draw and wouldn't have overcalled anyways. Not like it would have mattered, I just would have gotten 3-bet on the river anyways. I'm still a little suprised you overcalled.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) CP hand converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (7.75 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

Final Pot: 10.75 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has 5c Ac (one pair, kings).
UTG has Ah 2d (two pair, kings and twos).
MP has 5s 2s (two pair, kings and twos).
Outcome: UTG wins 10.75 BB. </font>

And of course the one hand that I left some money on the table. He had sucked out pretty consistently against me so maybe I got scared. This is also the only time I have ever limp-re-raised. I figured I could get the hand 3 way rather than heads up that way, and still get it capped pre-flop, since he was in auto-raise mode at that point.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) CP hand converter

Preflop: Hero is MP with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (10 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (16 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 18 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Kd Kh (two pair, kings and eights).
SB has 7h Ts (one pair, eights).
Outcome: Hero wins 18 BB. </font>

My strategy the whole time was just pick a hand with any kind of showdown value whatsoever, try to get it heads up if it's a fundamentally weak hand, go to war on the flop if I think I'm best, then calldown. I didn't do half bad that way.

kiemo 12-15-2005 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My strategy the whole time was just pick a hand with any kind of showdown value whatsoever, try to get it heads up if it's a fundamentally weak hand, go to war on the flop if I think I'm best, then calldown. I didn't do half bad that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job with that strategy in the first hand.

Koss 12-15-2005 12:33 AM

Yeah, thanks. I know I know, should've 3-bet.