Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I know to never fold KK but... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383589)

jsnipes28 11-22-2005 08:04 PM

I know to never fold KK but...

Hero is UTG with KK and raises to 2.5, all folds to SB who raises to 4.5, Hero re-raises to 12, SB raises to 32. Can i fold now? What else is he reraising and leaving some in our stacks for? Could this ever be JJ or QQ?

11-22-2005 08:14 PM

Re: I know to never fold KK but...

You don't give stack sizes or level. But I think, when in doubt PUSH! His stats would help. But I don't let go of KK pf unless the guy is Lord Rock (I play 25-50NL)

And yes, I've seen this with JJ, QQ and even AK. A lot of donks slowplay AA at low levels.

beavens 11-22-2005 08:18 PM

i've definitely seen this with 99-QQ, AK, AQ.

im putting all my chips in the middle, and if he turns over AA, well nh.

Siingo 11-22-2005 08:21 PM

After 2K hands at $50 max is KK one of my biggest loosing hands. And the reasen is exactly becaus of that! I go all in with KK and then lose against AA. KK is not that strong in a RR pot!

And the biggest pots I won with AA is against KK...

beavens 11-22-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After 2K hands at $50 max is KK one of my biggest loosing hands. And the reasen is exactly becaus of that! I go all in with KK and then lose against AA. KK is not that strong in a RR pot!

[/ QUOTE ]

if KK is one of your biggest losing hands then you've got some issues that to be resolved..

Morrek 11-22-2005 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2K hands is like 1-2 days for me... come back in another 20k hands atleast

jsnipes28 11-22-2005 08:32 PM

Stack sizes in hand are like 120 bb's, $60

Morrek 11-22-2005 08:33 PM

Oh and don't fold KK preflop unless he's a super rock with like 5vp$ip/1pfr or you're playing with scared money and its 3buyin effective stacks or more

Siingo 11-22-2005 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if KK is one of your biggest losing hands then you've got some issues that to be resolved..

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to belive that I been unlucky with KK in my small sample.. I had a win % with kk that was as low as 50%. And I think I have run into AA twice with this small sample.. Lets hope more hands mean better stats for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Siingo 11-22-2005 08:41 PM

I know but my point was that you will loose alot if you do not fear AA sometimes. I atleast, would think twice if I got rereraised all-in from a rock if I had KK...