Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Penn State running back commits suicide (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356549)

Jim Kuhn 10-13-2005 12:43 AM

Penn State running back commits suicide

Penn State running back Kyle Ambrogi committed suicide two days after one of the best games of his career. He had been battling depression for some time.

This is a shame as he seemingly would have alot of things going for him. Depression is really a strange disease. My prayers go out to his family in this time of need.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Josh W 10-13-2005 12:45 AM

Correction: Penn RB, not Penn ST (I think).

[ QUOTE ]
Penn State running back Kyle Ambrogi committed suicide two days after one of the best games of his career. He had been battling depression for some time.

This is a shame as he seemingly would have alot of things going for him. Depression is really a strange disease. My prayers go out to his family in this time of need.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it was actually a Penn RB, not a Penn State, though I could be mistaken.

Josh

LBJ 10-13-2005 12:47 AM

Re: Correction: Penn RB, not Penn ST (I think).

Josh is right, he went to Penn University.

Voltron87 10-13-2005 12:49 AM

Re: Penn State running back commits suicide

wow, thats really sad, gotta be tough for the family and the team.`

its the university of pennsylvania. or penn for short.

Jim Kuhn 10-13-2005 12:54 AM

Thank you for correcting my post and sorry all for the misinformation!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

Josh W 10-13-2005 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for correcting my post and sorry all for the misinformation!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately (and I'm not accusing you of this, just public perception in general), because he didn't go to a great football school, this will get less attention that it deserves.

In a weird sort of way, I wish for the sake of his family that it WAS Penn State.

Josh

MarkL444 10-13-2005 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In a weird sort of way, I wish for the sake of his family that it WAS Penn State.

[/ QUOTE ]

why??? so that it would be plastered all over the news? so that the media would bug them more?

Josh W 10-13-2005 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why??? so that it would be plastered all over the news? so that the media would bug them more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, you have a point. I posted before I really thought about the ramifications.

J