Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   First Post (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=141363)

DaveWilliams 10-27-2004 05:50 PM

First Post

Hey, whats up guys. This is my first post here. I have been lurching around here for some time. As most of you might be aware, that of late, I have been playing mostly Live events. Things have been going very well. However in the next few months I'm going to concentrate and spend lots of time playing online big buy-in events at stars. Also thinking about playing some at party poker. I heard from a few freinds that the Daily Supers and weekend tourneys are worth looking into. So with that being said, I just wanted to make a few freinds here, and maybe add some things to these forums, and at the same time learn from many of you. So, don't be surprised if you see me around quite a bit. Thanks, and good luck to all.

Shilly 10-27-2004 06:11 PM

Re: First Post

Congratulations on your success so far and welcome to the forum.

durron597 10-27-2004 06:11 PM

Are you THE David Williams? As in, second place is 2004 WSOP, "supposedly" cheated at Magic, etc. etc.?

If so, I'd like to hear your side on that whole Magic scandal thing.

And welcome to the forums.

SossMan 10-27-2004 06:13 PM

Welcome.

-SossMan

MLG 10-27-2004 07:24 PM

Great to have you. Nice to see you introducing yourself in the mtt section instead of the television forum.

uaw420rook 10-27-2004 07:28 PM

Welcome .
P.S. could you p.m. me your party poker handle. Ill send you mine. I wont give it out to anybody. I promise. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Crosby 10-27-2004 07:57 PM

Hey Dave, I've been reading 2+2 regularly myself so when I saw your post I thought I'd sign up. Your friends are correct to suggest the Party Super tournaments. I've been playing in 2-3 supers a week for the past couple months to a fair amount of success and I'm not much of a player yet. I live in ATL now with Aziz, and he also does quite well in them. Anyway, I'd check them out.

Btw, to the people who keep bringing up the incident at MTG Worlds, I played in quite a few Pro Tours myself, and Dave is a widely respected player. He's gone out of his way to help me improve my Magic game, so I'm sure he'll bring a lot to this forum.

nolanfan34 10-27-2004 08:23 PM

Welcome to the forum. You picked the right spot for your first post, don't bother with the World Poker Tour section. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BradL 10-27-2004 08:52 PM

what is all this magic talk? there is a pro tour?

-Brad

Shilly 10-27-2004 09:00 PM

Dave, are you playing in the Super Wednesday tonight?