Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ONE TIME, dealer. PCA DS final table sweat thread. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396551)

12-12-2005 02:44 AM

Re: ONE TIME, dealer. PCA DS final table sweat thread.

There's always EPT events to shoot for.. That AK play, I probably would have either just called OOP or raised all-in as you mentioned.. not deep enough to raise/c-bet against people who can't lay hands down.

dmk 12-12-2005 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's always EPT events to shoot for.. That AK play, I probably would have either just called OOP or raised all-in as you mentioned.. not deep enough to raise/c-bet against people who can't lay hands down.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, the monte carlo event last year was very well run and would be worth qualifying for if you don't plan on doing the PPM.

yvesaint 12-12-2005 02:47 AM

man i wish i could go to the monte carlo event, im gonna be in france too

12-12-2005 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW, the monte carlo event last year was very well run and would be worth qualifying for if you don't plan on doing the PPM.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that event on TV and it looked really well organized and at a very nice location.. I wish Stars would run other methods than a sunday $650 to it

dmk 12-12-2005 02:50 AM

send support or lee jones an e-mail. maybe they'll start running some DS for them?

12-12-2005 02:53 AM

That's a good idea, worth a try.

usmfan 12-12-2005 03:58 AM

Sorry on the 30r. I was at your table and would have busted both of you if I called my KQ in MP.

gobboboy 12-12-2005 04:10 AM

I'm such a donk. Can't play poker worth a damn. Back to regular MTT grinding.

ClaytonN 12-12-2005 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do yourself a favor and don't play for a few days. This kind of setback can really steam you, it happens. Take my advice.

gobboboy 12-12-2005 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do yourself a favor and don't play for a few days. This kind of setback can really steam you, it happens. Take my advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just say that so people will pity me. I played pretty amazingly except in a few situations (one of them happened tonight. That wasn't fun). But I'm pretty pumped at getting back to my normal lineup.