Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MTT TLB Contest Smack Talk/Questions Thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364733)

Jurollo 10-27-2005 01:19 PM

Re: MTT TLB Contest Smack Talk/Questions Thread

Ok folks, it is getting late in the week now, people need to start registering. I will put a 10 player minimum on this for it to get off the ground, I think we should be able to hit that easily with all the MTT'ers here so tell your friends! Remember the entry fees have to be sent by midnight Saturday (slight change from original post)
~Justin

Exitonly 10-27-2005 01:37 PM

i'm in this, what's your name on Stars?
--

LETS GO BITCHES

zoobird 10-27-2005 01:40 PM

Yeah - I'm counting on you to do well in your other project! No distractions! By the way, if you want, once 'registration' closes, I'd be happy to put together a spreadsheet for you with everyone's predictions, and what range would make each person a winner. Just promise not to post anything in that thread until the 1st, because I don't want anyone else signing up. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yuv 10-27-2005 01:59 PM

obviously you came up with that after my big month and right when i'm going back to school.

Well, I'll take comfort in leading 2+2er for october.

Jurollo 10-27-2005 02:29 PM

send monies to jurollo83.

nath 10-27-2005 03:40 PM

Hmmm.... I want to give this a shot but I'm not sure if I'll have the time this week. School will be slower than usual though so I just might. Been meaning to give a TLB run a serious shot anyways.

Exitonly 10-27-2005 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
send monies to jurollo83.

[/ QUOTE ]

Son of a bitch.

I'm in the airport, and just tried to log-in to send you the money.

And well, i left my computer at home signed on, i'll email Pokerstars to get them to knock me off, but if you don't get it by whenever your deadline is, you have my word it's on the way.

Jurollo 10-27-2005 05:42 PM

Well you dont NEED to play tons of tournaments, it is just sort of helpful to do so. So those that dont think they will have time, you can make a serious run by simply taking 2 nights and playing 8-10 tournies each one and other tournies when you have a chance.
~Justin

Jurollo 10-27-2005 05:42 PM

Deadline isnt for 2 days Exit so no rush, I want at least ten though and am getting a tad worried. We need some more support here!
~Justin

dmk 10-27-2005 08:56 PM

i'm in, sending tonight. do you want both fee+extra donations now?