Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone else get their InterPoker Pocket Kings award? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=305542)

PuertoKid 08-01-2005 07:57 PM

Anyone else get their InterPoker Pocket Kings award?

They had a promotion a week ago and said they'd give you $10 for every pair of pocket kings (you had to fill out and submit a form for each occurance). They also said they'd pay it out by Mon/Tues (Jul 25.26). To date I still haven't received my $30 (pocket kings 3x) and they haven't answer my email in several days.

Anybody else's account get credited?

moda04 08-01-2005 08:04 PM

Re: Anyone else get their InterPoker Pocket Kings award?

I got my pocket KK award the next day (I did it on a Sunday)-- did you put in all the information like the hand number and account number?

pzhon 08-01-2005 08:49 PM

I got my $30. Or, maybe it was yours.

Leavenfish 08-01-2005 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got my $30. Or, maybe it was yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

...or mine!
I have received payment for 1 of my 4 pkt kings. Fortunately, I kept the hand numbers of each and sent it to them again. I think they 'cut the checks' on Mon. and Tue. so if I hear nothing by Wednesday, I will try again.

---Leavenfish

SteveM 08-01-2005 10:19 PM

I got my $70 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] on Monday as promised. Did you submit the online form for each KK hand? This was a smooth one for me, but once when I had a bonus problem I called them on the phone and they were helpful. no trouble getting a live person, either. I'd give them a call and have the hand #s ready. Good luck!

P.S. Any chance you got it but didn't notice? It doesn't show up like other bonuses - they just add it to your acct.

pokerjoker 08-01-2005 10:28 PM

is interpoker a party skin? It sounds like a pretty sweet site.

SteveM 08-01-2005 10:31 PM

its a crypto site.

jwp 08-02-2005 04:41 PM

I submitted the form for each of the 4 KK hands (2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday) I had. Got paid on Monday for 2 of them. E-mail to service on Wednesday (last week) has gone unanswered past the original "we'll look into it" reply.

JWP

LargeCents 08-02-2005 06:31 PM

I played the pocket kings promo and got KK twice in about 900 hands. I had to email them over and over again to get my money... Then they made the monthly bonus less attractive... I never liked the software or support anyway, I quickly cashed out and never went back. I haven't missed the headaches one bit.

bkholdem 08-02-2005 08:24 PM

those crypto sites blow. they disconnect a lot. I can't stand open folding on the river with the nuts after potting the flop and turn and being called. Friggin disconnects blow. I requested disconnects and never heard back from them.