Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Most days in a row without a losing session? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386240)

stanzee 11-27-2005 04:50 PM

Most days in a row without a losing session?

What is the most amount of consecutive days you have gone without having a losing day?

I've just gone 24 days! Think it's going to hurt more then usual when i do eventually end up down for the day. In fact, you have to go back to October 26th to find the last day where i actually had to force myself to go to sleep knowing i had less money then the previous night [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

God bless poker [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The special one

citanul 11-27-2005 04:59 PM

Re: Most days in a row without a losing session?

i think it was 35 days of play with wins.

needcash 11-27-2005 05:01 PM

I almost made it 2 days once.

microbet 11-27-2005 05:03 PM

A long time ago I used to care about this and stayed up all night to come up a couple bucks ahead. Silly, huh?

USCSigma1097 11-27-2005 05:07 PM

Please lock this before it turns into the following...

My e-penis is HUGE....NO MINE IS EVEN HUGER!!!!!!!!!

stanzee 11-27-2005 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A long time ago I used to care about this and stayed up all night to come up a couple bucks ahead. Silly, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still do! I just can't stand going to sleep knowing i'm down.. And me knowing myself will find it even harder to give it a rest for the night if im down say only a couple of hundred, unless i feel my game could get affected. Think it's a pride thing, and i take a lot of pride in anything i do. That's what makes me special.

johnnybeef 11-27-2005 05:12 PM

I thought that you got banned

stanzee 11-27-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know i've been quiet of late (there is a reason which i wont go into just now) but i've certainly not been banned. Banning me would be like dethroaning the Queen of England.... No one would have the balls! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

durron597 11-27-2005 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know i've been quiet of late (there is a reason which i wont go into just now) but i've certainly not been banned. Banning me would be like dethroaning the Queen of England.... No one would have the balls! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no plans to ban you, just move all posts like this into the beats brags variance forum.