Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How to make Party Table List Update Instantly? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314451)

Lawnboy 08-13-2005 02:58 PM

How to make Party Table List Update Instantly?

I know this is a trick to this, instead of waiting for the site to update the list. But can't remember and couldn't find it with a search.

uaw420rook 08-13-2005 03:36 PM

Re: How to make Party Table List Update Instantly?

I would also like to know this trick. especially sit n goes

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! 08-13-2005 04:32 PM

the only sure fire way that i know is to close the program and reopen it.

bengele 08-13-2005 05:11 PM

I click the "Hide full tables" check box twice. It seems to help some of the times but I not sure it does

Slim Pickens 08-13-2005 06:46 PM

Clicking that box doesn't work. The trick is this. The window only updates when it's not minimized. You have to keep the window active. Clicking the hide full tables box is exactly as useful as clicking a pen while you wait. As previously stated, the only way to force a refresh is to logout and restart the client.

wdbaker 08-14-2005 02:32 AM

I could be way off here but back a ways before party got so big they had a different format for listing their tables, it seems like there was a trick then but that was an awful long time ago, so just forget I brought this up cause you only have 11 posts and couldn't possibly have been around then.

If you were though you might try the archives but that would be a waste of time wouldn't it since it's not the same anymore [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for wasting your time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

wdbaker 08-14-2005 02:35 AM

you could always rub your rabbits foot but gosh, who knows where that's been.

Again,
Thanks for wasting your time

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

mattw 08-14-2005 03:00 AM

on the right side of the lobby window where the up/down buttons are, click in the slider bar area about 3/4 the way up, then scroll back down. it works most of the time if there is an update available.

x2ski 08-14-2005 03:33 AM

Is it possible that clicking on a different limit (i.e. 1/2) and then clicking back to your desired limit (i.e. 2/4) would refresh the tables?

I'm too lazy to try it out right now, but it might work.

mattw 08-14-2005 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible that clicking on a different limit (i.e. 1/2) and then clicking back to your desired limit (i.e. 2/4) would refresh the tables?

I'm too lazy to try it out right now, but it might work.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is the same principle i suggested. change the current screen, then go back to it. if an update is available, it should show.