Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   More bad office habits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380956)

drewjustdrew 11-18-2005 12:03 PM

More bad office habits

It's Friday, so the guy in the cube across the aisle is clipping his nails. Do it at home!

phixxx 11-18-2005 12:04 PM

Re: More bad office habits

Shoot the office up.

CollinEstes 11-18-2005 12:05 PM

This is more weird than anything else. But this girl that works next to me put up probably like 6-8 pictures up on her desk. That isn't weird, but the fact that all of those pictures are of herself w/out anyone else in them mind you. Is a tad strange.

Not to mention her desktop background is another picture of her.

Who does that?

4_2_it 11-18-2005 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is more weird than anything else. But this girl that works next to me put up probably like 6-8 pictures up on her desk. That isn't weird, but the fact that all of those pictures are of herself w/out anyone else in them mind you. Is a tad strange.

Who does that?

[/ QUOTE ]

A narcissist?

mason55 11-18-2005 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Who does that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that once in college, just decorated my room with pictures of myself. I just did it to be a jackass though and make people ask why I had pictures of myself. I doubt this is her reason.

diebitter 11-18-2005 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Who does that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone very shallow who is most likely game for a "radical art" photoshoot.

bosoxfan 11-18-2005 12:09 PM

Give me her e-mail address and I will ask her

CollinEstes 11-18-2005 12:12 PM

Ok I will this afternoon. I am at home right now but will be in my office at 12:00. I don't know her address right off the top of my head.

bosoxfan 11-18-2005 12:13 PM

Ok, PM it to me and I will post results if she replies.

diebitter 11-18-2005 12:14 PM

Good thread just turned potentially great. Cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]