Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How much do you smoke? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396069)

12-11-2005 10:02 AM

How much do you smoke?

I'll break this poll down to two categories: cigarettes and weed. I will not include crack b/c crack is whack. I'd enjoy an opium story or two though (never tried it)...

Edit: Include some funny weed stories you've been in, I'll try to think of a couple, but most involve the police for some reason.

dankhank 12-11-2005 10:04 AM

Re: How much do you smoke?

the first two people who voted in this are both major potheads

12-11-2005 10:08 AM

Yup, I'm one of them, been smoking weed on and off for around 8 years maybe (I'm 22). I've been smoking cigs for 3 or 4 years, but I've been really bad the past year or two and wish I could quit. I wonder if I'll ever grow out of weed...

philnewall 12-11-2005 10:47 AM

weed sux big fat hairy donkey balls.

12-11-2005 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
weed sux big fat hairy donkey balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew an herb could have gay human tendencies. What do cigarettes do? Crack?

InchoateHand 12-11-2005 11:23 AM

Nobody else here smokes cigarettes? Thats [censored] weak.

12-11-2005 11:25 AM

Has anyone ever smoked "salvia"? It looks a bit like weed but is actually a psychadelic drug.

A couple of yrs ago my gf at the time told me about it, so I got some at the local head-shop (it's legal in Florida,) and I remember the chick working at the store saying to be very careful with the stuff and it causes an "intense psychadelic experience." It came in two different potencies, and like a nooB I chose the stronger one. It's meant to be smoked out of a bong and lit by a torch lighter (this is what I was told.)

So I went over to my then gf's place to try it out with her and her 2 roomies. I had never experimented with any psychadelic drug before this, so I thought like an idiot I wouldn't get high the first time, kinda like that urban myth about weed. One hit of this stuff and I was gone, like right after I exhaled. I put the bong down and it duplicated itself into like 50 and they all created a circle and rotated like a ferris wheel.

The first couple of minutes were the most intense, but the high lasted probably 15 minutes, and I really didn't like it at all, kinda having a panic attack in the process. I was more worried about how it'd affect my gf than what it was doing to me, so I was all like "omg are you ok" and just freaking out altogether. Out of the four of us who tried it, I definitely got the worst of it, but I remember them just getting kinda giggly, didn't really look like they were "tripping."

JonPKibble 12-11-2005 11:44 AM

This thread includes no option for former smokers.

JonPKibble 12-11-2005 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody else here smokes cigarettes? Thats [censored] weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by weak you mean smart, then yes.

InchoateHand 12-11-2005 11:47 AM

No, by weak I meant [censored] weak, so I guess thats a no. You can answer your own question however you like. [censored] weak.