Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Bonus Paranoia? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404301)

BitterChris 12-23-2005 08:44 PM

Bonus Paranoia?

This might just be me being bitter, but anyone else seem to have their cards go dead whenever they make a bonus eligible deposit?

Every time I do, I get the curse of the reverse odds - whenever I go in as a 2-1 favorite I win about 1/3 of the time, and a coin flip might as well be a dice roll.

Never again, I'll clear this one off and I'll earn my money from now on.

darkcore 12-23-2005 08:49 PM

Re: Bonus Paranoia?

as you said, it might be just you being bitter...

Aytumious 12-24-2005 01:37 AM

Might?

aucu 12-24-2005 01:50 AM

It's you.
I play better on a bonus, tighten up just enough.

Schwartzy61 12-24-2005 02:26 AM

My cards seem to go dead after a nice upswing that induces a cashout. Hmmm, maybe there's a cashout curse or something?

12-24-2005 03:00 AM

Always remember, online poker is rigged. It's the only explanation.

12-24-2005 03:43 AM

I only play at pokerstars when they have a bonus. And i always cashout(after the bonus) with less money then I deposited. I make between 1.5 and 3bb/100 at PP though(depending on stakes) so I know I am a winning player. But stars, never fails me. I deposit, go on a downswing, and cash out with 20 bucks less then I had. However I will continue to do their bonuses. I know variance is a pain in the ass. So from now on I am going to let them stack, so i can actually put in a good 10,000 hands and see what my winrate really is at stars.

12-24-2005 03:45 AM

The last sentence there was off. 10k hands is obviously not enough to see my winrate, but you get the gist.

a rebours 12-24-2005 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Every time I do, I get the curse of the reverse odds - whenever I go in as a 2-1 favorite I win about 1/3 of the time, and a coin flip might as well be a dice roll.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a totally new and brilliant concept. maybe you should patent it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

of course you know what they call reverse odds in all those boring poker books...

RikaKazak 12-24-2005 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This might just be me being bitter, but anyone else seem to have their cards go dead whenever they make a bonus eligible deposit?

Never again, I'll clear this one off and I'll earn my money from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(lolol)