Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Dealer keeps showing people my cards (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372644)

11-05-2005 11:30 PM

Re: Dealer keeps showing people my cards

fire them in so that they mix with the muck- low and hard. they may shuffle in. or throw them at someone else's cards who just surrendered.

UATrewqaz 11-06-2005 12:11 AM

Stop playing at this retarded place.

SNOWBALL138 11-06-2005 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stop playing at this retarded place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its close to my house and I have a good line on a lot of the regulars. But yeah, Hollywood park sucks.

RunDownHouse 11-06-2005 01:33 AM

What's the deal on consistently firing a card off the table? I'd think calling for a new setup every time you go to showdown would suck horribly for everyone, but you maybe bothered enough that its acceptable for you.

A_Junglen 11-06-2005 02:11 AM

Wow, that sounds like a little detail that sound really really get under my skin.

11-06-2005 03:22 AM

If this happens to you once or twice a night it's no big deal and there's nothing you can do about it. If you feel that the rule is being abused and the house does not agree I suggest asking the table, before you muck "Is there anyone who wants to be rude and ask to see my hand AGAIN or can I muck them now?"

That might do it.

11-06-2005 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggest asking the table, before you muck "Is there anyone who wants to be rude and ask to see my hand AGAIN or can I muck them now?"

That might do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is a most excellent solution.

REL18 11-06-2005 05:19 AM

HP does suck i was owning the 100 nl for 12 bb over 80 visits of 4 hours plus and this loser loses one big pot to me asks to card me floor comes cards me and im [censored] i cash out im sure im on camera and cant come back lol

jba 11-06-2005 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fire them in so that they mix with the muck- low and hard. they may shuffle in. or throw them at someone else's cards who just surrendered.

[/ QUOTE ]

the dealers who deserve the very biggest tips IMO are the ones that know exactly what you are doing when you do this and angle the muck pile so your cards are irretrievable.

andyfox 11-06-2005 12:50 PM

"This is a recurring problem for me. I call to the river and lose."

Sounds like you need Mr. Sklansky's advice on cards more than on women. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]