Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Felix/BGC (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=295224)

KaneKungFu123 07-18-2005 12:03 PM

Felix/BGC

why does anyone even bother responding to either of these clowns?

Zygote 07-18-2005 12:08 PM

Re: Felix/BGC

[ QUOTE ]
why does anyone even bother responding to either of these clowns?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, did you just a make a fool of yourself. You're pathetic and barely deserving of this reply, clown.

Arnfinn Madsen 07-18-2005 12:38 PM

Because Felix is a funny clown [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. It is nice to discuss with someone that is always wrong [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

canis582 07-18-2005 03:26 PM

BCG makes me look and feel smarter.

Chris Alger 07-18-2005 04:55 PM

The same reason they step on ants: it's virtually effortless and they think it might eliminate an irritation.

Broken Glass Can 07-18-2005 05:31 PM

You know they can't beat you on logic when they attack you personally. The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

The same reason they joke about W being dumb, trying to win the debate before the first statement of logic is put forth.

Felix_Nietsche 07-18-2005 06:47 PM

Wow, I\'m so flattered.....

....to have an entire thread to me.
Thank you for giving me *TOP* billing over BGC. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I will continue to make posts with SUPPORTING EVIDENCE while my critics continue their retorts based on 100% EMOTION.

DVaut1 07-18-2005 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to bet that not ONE poster has ever been convinced by any of your arguments.

Not to say your posts don't have merit; but your ego has to be pretty large/you must be pretty paranoid to think you've actually changed minds or that other posters would actively try to silence you.

07-18-2005 08:45 PM

Re: Wow, I\'m so flattered.....

[ QUOTE ]
I will continue to make posts that butcher the English language while my critics continue to point out that I am functionally illiterate.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I don't do many. So consider yourself further flattered.

ptmusic 07-18-2005 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The liberals want to shut up the conservatives that might actually convince someone just how silly liberalism is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to bet that not ONE poster has ever been convinced by any of your arguments.

Not to say your posts don't have merit; but your ego has to be pretty large/you must be pretty paranoid to think you've actually changed minds or that other posters would actively try to silence you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, that big "W"-on-a-baseball-cap thing is pretty damn mesmerizing. Come to think of it, GWB IS a man of true character! Thanks, Broken Glass Can, I see the light now!

-ptmusic