Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Switching to PokerStars (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=363140)

Pasterbator 10-22-2005 03:33 PM

Switching to PokerStars

So I've finally given in. After 15+ months play Party/Skins, I've decided to move some money over to Stars to play the Multis. My main reason being - the $20 180 person (SNG). This combined with the $3-$11 rebuys seem like worthy tournaments for my money. Which leads me to my question :

I've searched the entire website for a signup bonus of some sort, IS THERE A SIGN UP BONUS?!! Whats the max? If anyone has a link to the page, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Jason

P.S. I searched the "Internet Bonuses" forum and didn't find any help.

10-22-2005 03:40 PM

Re: Switching to PokerStars

Stars doesn't give them out very often, and they just had one a week ago I believe, so you missed it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

yabastid 10-22-2005 03:44 PM

Why not try emailing them and telling them you want to join but don't think you will without a bonus. Can't hurt- worth a shot maybe.

Pasterbator 10-22-2005 03:44 PM

haha, yea, i just went to look for it, and it wasnt there. That's kinda disappointing. Guess i better find a new reason to switch.

10-22-2005 03:45 PM

Stars only offer reload bonuses. The 180 player SNG's also were being played on a trial period, I emailed their support and they said the SNG's would become available if there is enough interest.

10-22-2005 03:46 PM

Stars occasionally has reload bonuses but as far as a "sign up" bonus goes I don't know of any. They are IMHO the best site out there and really don't need a bonus to attract players.

Their customer service is great. Their player rewards and things you can use the points you earn are better than any site I've been at before. I think for these reasons they know they don't need to offer a bonus to get players signed up.

benfranklin 10-22-2005 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stars doesn't give them out very often, and they just had one a week ago I believe, so you missed it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The one a week or so back was a deposit bonus. They have these maybe 4-5 times a year. Stars doesn't have sign-up bonuses, but if you sign up during a deposit bonus, you get that bonus.

Pasterbator 10-22-2005 03:52 PM

Ok, thanks for the info everyone. I'll be switching over anyway. I just figured i could get a little extra money by joining. Hopefully those 180 player tournaments become official. Seems like good money for 3-4 hours MAX.

Back to grinding out my $33 SNGs at Party!

Roman 10-22-2005 03:55 PM

play both obv