Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ***holiday bowl Oregon VS Oklahoma (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406179)

lastsamurai 12-27-2005 09:41 PM

***holiday bowl Oregon VS Oklahoma

I really like OREGON in this one... -3 on bowdog...

kdog 12-27-2005 10:13 PM

Re: ***holiday bowl Oregon VS Oklahoma

Who's playing QB for Oregon? If Clemens is back I agree with you, if not I'll pass on the game,because the Ducks sure as hell can't stop anybody.

IHateKeithSmart 12-27-2005 10:29 PM

Dixon will be starting. I am rooting for the ducks, but not betting the game. I think it will be pretty close.

12-28-2005 04:23 PM

Ok, here is how I look at it…

For the number 5 team in the nation (BCS), one spot away from a BCS bowl, to only be favored by 3 against an unranked OU team tells me Vegas isn’t giving Oregon very much credit and OU has gotten a lot better toward the end of the season.

I would guess OU has a good chance on winning this game, but I do not feel strongly enough either way to bet on it.

You know this could be a teaser bet for Vegas trying to get a ton of squares to through a ton of money on #5 (only -3) vs Unranked…

I personally don’t think this is a good game to bet on…

lastsamurai 12-28-2005 04:58 PM

Do you OU might not even out out to play this game? I think its going to be a great game for two teams that are trying to build momentum for next year.

Aces McGee 12-28-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you OU might not even out out to play this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

-McGee

12-28-2005 05:40 PM

It's 5 O'clock somewhere...

j/k

MyTurn2Raise 12-28-2005 07:19 PM

I like the Ducks, but am avoiding this. Oklahoma did have national title aspirations at the beginning of the year and might have used the bowl practices to mold that talent. I also have the lingering fear that the Ducks will repeat Cal's performance of last year. If I had to bet, though, I'd be on the Ducks

lastsamurai 12-29-2005 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think Oregon U might not even come out to play this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

RiverTheNuts 12-29-2005 05:21 AM

I actually got OU at +3.5, I think Oregon is overhyped and feels shafted that they didnt get the BCS bid and will come out flat, OU is playing well, and the bookies are trying to load action up on oregon and make some cash off dopes who dont see that this for all intensive purposes could be a pick em with Dixon starting

This is game 7 of 12 in a ridiculous 12 team straight parlay that gets paid a 50% bonus by bet365 if it hits; so far so good