Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407869)

tdarko 12-30-2005 06:00 PM

Re: i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long)

b/c i am racist

Eurotrash 12-30-2005 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why did you feel the need to tell us that he was in a truck?

[/ QUOTE ]

why did you feel the need to tell us that the truck the black guy drove was also black?

and that the white trash guy drove a white Camaro?

asofel 12-30-2005 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didn't break the window?

[/ QUOTE ]
i actually got a lot on it considering i was in the sitting position and his window was even cracked a little bit which is the reason it rattled when it hit which makes me think that it would be really tough to break a window by throwing a baseball from car to car from sitting in a driver's seat.

the problem is you cant reach all the way back to throw the ball or your hand hits your window, you lose velocity b/c of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i can imagine your range of possible motion as being small...i guess the windows are stronger than i would have thought..i know windshields are usually pretty tough....

i think you should always keep those baseballs there and do a statistical analysis of just how hard it is to break anothers window...you know, anytime someone pisses you off of course [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tdarko 12-30-2005 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why did you feel the need to tell us that the truck the black guy drove was also black?

[/ QUOTE ]
well i actually never said what color the black guy's truck was but if you want to know it was gold/pewter (sp?). the guy next to me driving, his truck was black and i give the details b/c i don't tell stories very well when writing b/c i tend to LEAVE out too much information so i figure i will just put everything in there the first time so i don't have to go back and put it all in there afterwards. a lot easier.

SackUp 12-30-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a black guy in a truck behind him i notice has his jaw dropped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you feel the need to tell us he was black?

<font color="white">I am totally kidding. Nice story. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be such a fcking nit. The real question is whether you would have done the same thing had it been a black guy in a white camaro.

Ulysses 12-30-2005 06:09 PM

tdarko,

Of course it was gold!

emonrad87 12-30-2005 06:10 PM

oh man. I woulda just gotten his license plate and reported him for felony hit and run. i think your way might be better tho

Eurotrash 12-30-2005 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i actually never said what color the black guy's truck was but if you want to know it was gold/pewter (sp?). the guy next to me driving, his truck was black and i give the details b/c i don't tell stories very well when writing b/c i tend to LEAVE out too much information so i figure i will just put everything in there the first time so i don't have to go back and put it all in there afterwards. a lot easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok. i was just kidding if it wasn't obvious.

nice story.

asofel 12-30-2005 06:10 PM

Diablo,

fo shizzle.

miajag81 12-30-2005 06:15 PM

Well played...I need to start keeping throwable projectiles in my car for this very reason.