Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Silly question about Neteller and ING (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=298312)

dutchgrl 07-22-2005 02:21 PM

Silly question about Neteller and ING

I just opened an ING account when I found out how good the rates are. Will I be able to transfer money directly from neteller to the ING account?

Thanks in advance!

JoePro 07-22-2005 02:46 PM

Re: Silly question about Neteller and ING

Yes, If you don't have already linked a bank account.
Otherwise, I'm not sure if you can. Perhaps you can call them and find out if they can manually change your linked bank account.

phuc 07-22-2005 02:48 PM

Also, check out EmigrantDirect.com. They are supposedly raising their rates to 3.5% today or very shortly. (EmigrantDirect offers a no-minimum savings account similar to INGDirect)

iluzion 07-22-2005 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, If you don't have already linked a bank account.
Otherwise, I'm not sure if you can. Perhaps you can call them and find out if they can manually change your linked bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to call to remove your previous bank account, but once you do, you can never relink that account.

MaxPowerPoker 07-22-2005 03:28 PM

I just did this today. Called Neteller and had them remove my existing bank account. Then was able to register the ING account online at Neteller's website. As the previous poster has pointed out, once you remove an account from Neteller you can NEVER EVER link it to Neteller again.

iluzion 07-22-2005 03:30 PM

And for the record, my neteller link to ING was just verified today. So it will work.

MaxPowerPoker 07-22-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And for the record, my neteller link to ING was just verified today. So it will work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got_Odds 07-22-2005 03:42 PM

ING Direct (US) has raised their rate to 3.15% as of 7.21.05.

grouchie 07-22-2005 04:02 PM

i've been searching on the ING site and i cannot seem to find anywhere where it lists my routing and account number.

Am I just blind or do i have to dig for the info, or maybe call for it?

dutchgrl 07-22-2005 04:30 PM

Another question. Since you cannot link more than one account to Neteller, I was thinking of transferring the money first to my original account, and then to ING. Is this ok, or is it better to do it directly to ING? I would like to keep my original account linked......

Thanks!!