Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   hey {censored} (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352943)

Tron 10-08-2005 01:25 AM

Re: hey {censored}

[ QUOTE ]
this isn't how it's going down at all. nobody is getting banned for questioning [censored]'s authority. how is there still confusion about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that's not how it's going down. TSC said that [censored] should just ban all the "haters" and it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that jason_t and KKF were hating on [censored] earlier today.

ThaSaltCracka 10-08-2005 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this isn't how it's going down at all. nobody is getting banned for questioning [censored]'s authority. how is there still confusion about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that's not how it's going down. TSC said that [censored] should just ban all the "haters" and it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that jason_t and KKF were hating on [censored] earlier today.

[/ QUOTE ]incorrect, actually I will go on record as sayinf jason_t should be here, and KKF should be banned.

coffeecrazy1 10-08-2005 01:47 AM

I just noticed your location...where you calling me?

nolanfan34 10-08-2005 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
keep it up, you are doing a god job, fcuk all the haters just ban them because they all suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing he ever did wrong was banning darynisright.

Sponger15SB 10-08-2005 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
want to make themselves out to be cyber freedom fighters.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

10-08-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
keep it up, you are doing a god job, fcuk all the haters just ban them because they all suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing he ever did wrong was banning darynisright.

[/ QUOTE ]

I predict at least 100 different versions of "The only thing he ever did wrong was.." by the end of next week.

That being said, I have indeed seen the light re: this propolsal. This whole thing has been very entertaining.
Keep up the terrible work.

Stuey 10-08-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That being said, I have indeed seen the light re: this propolsal. This whole thing has been very entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say I have seen the light but I have said my piece and I feel better now that [censored] knows where I stand. I just don't like cops.

RacersEdge 10-21-2005 08:34 AM

So the post on masturbation was locked. That was silly.

If a thread is bad, it will die out on it's own. And on the topic of repeated topics, the same applies. Why does everyone assume that 1) everyone is reading every post everyday 2) there are not new people joining here everyday.

10-21-2005 09:12 AM

This is the worst thread I've ever seen on the internets.

steelcmg 10-21-2005 09:16 AM

what are these internets u speak of? And who is this [censored] character that is making OOT a better place.