Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   WTF is up with the Full Tilt jerseys? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369968)

11-01-2005 09:11 PM

WTF is up with the Full Tilt jerseys?

Don't they realize how much of freakin tools they are when they wear them, especially Lederer

Dynasty 11-01-2005 09:13 PM

Re: WTF is up with the Full Tilt jerseys?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

11-01-2005 09:14 PM

I think the pros have a right... and probably a contract.

Everyone else... total toolage.

I feel like wearing a shirt to the wsop with white text that says "I refuse to advertise"

Russ McGinley 11-01-2005 09:15 PM

It's either wear a FT jersey or have GoldenPalace.com tattooed on a body part.

benkahuna 11-01-2005 09:34 PM

Those jerseys can only be gotten if you're a contracted pro or win a special FTP tourney.

I'm not a fan of the hockey one, but I like th bowling shirt.

dibbs 11-01-2005 09:48 PM

I think the sponsorship of Knob Creek was featured on Lederers hat was interesting, wonder how that connection came about. Hopefully he got a bunch of crates of it or something, barells of the stuff. Now I'm thirsty.

I recall three or four posts recently with people on here asking how they can get these jerseys, hopefully theyll pipe up and defend themselves.

Kevmath 11-01-2005 09:58 PM

Lederer and I think Lindgren have sponsorships from Knob Creek, which are not allowed under WPT rules.

idrinkcoors 11-01-2005 09:58 PM

They aren't very flattering IMO. Seeing the "Quiet Lion" guy wearing one was hilarious. As if I'm going to follow his endorsement. I don't think big middle age while guys or Juanda should be wearing baseball or hockey jerseys. It just ain't right.

benkahuna 11-01-2005 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the sponsorship of Knob Creek was featured on Lederers hat was interesting, wonder how that connection came about. Hopefully he got a bunch of crates of it or something, barells of the stuff. Now I'm thirsty.

I recall three or four posts recently with people on here asking how they can get these jerseys, hopefully theyll pipe up and defend themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were giving away shots of the stuff on the Convention Center floor during the first three days of the tournament.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I got my fair share.

TightIsRight 11-02-2005 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Those jerseys can only be gotten if you're a contracted pro or win a special FTP tourney.

I'm not a fan of the hockey one, but I like th bowling shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get a jersey with any ("appropriate") name and number for 25,000 frequent player points. (as seen here) It actually doesn't take that long if you're playing above the micro limits.

The bowling shirt is 12,000, but I wouldn't be caught dead in it.

To get a white "home" baseball jersey, however, you need to win a special tourney.