Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I once put a cigarette out on my arm (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385919)

11-27-2005 12:27 AM

I once put a cigarette out on my arm

I was reading the "I got beat up today post" (some hilarious content) and one poster recommended putting a cigarette out on your own forehead. This reminded me of a story I will tell you all today.

I was sitting around with a friend on my porch just talking and smoking, totally sober. Somehow the idea came up and with very little hesitation we both put our cigarettes out on our arms (on the bottom side of the front part). It didn't hurt that much (not nearly as much as I thought it would) and I still have the scar to this day. Has anyone else done anything this stupid / fun, for no real reason what-so-ever?

Mason Hellmuth 11-27-2005 12:29 AM

Re: I once put a cigarette out on my arm

I once ate a cigarette sandwich. Because one of my friends is an ass.

Sponger15SB 11-27-2005 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was reading the "I got beat up today post" (some hilarious content) and one poster recommended putting a cigarette out on your own forehead.

[/ QUOTE ]

woohoo!

fluxrad 11-27-2005 12:35 AM

Yeah. In my family, this is what happens when you spill paint in the garage.

dblgutshot 11-27-2005 12:36 AM

I have, as well as a lot of my friends. It was just something we did cuz we were bored in high school.

okayplayer 11-27-2005 12:38 AM

I once put a cigarette out on a bouncers face.

11-27-2005 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I once put a cigarette out on a bouncers face.

[/ QUOTE ]

did this result in an ass kicking or was he intimidated?

David04 11-27-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have, as well as a lot of my friends. It was just something we did cuz we were bored in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]
And here I was, thinking the stuff my friends and I did out of boredom was dumb.

11-27-2005 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was reading the "I got beat up today post" (some hilarious content) and one poster recommended putting a cigarette out on your own forehead. This reminded me of a story I will tell you all today.

I was sitting around with a friend on my porch just talking and smoking, totally sober. Somehow the idea came up and with very little hesitation we both put our cigarettes out on our arms (on the bottom side of the front part). It didn't hurt that much (not nearly as much as I thought it would) and I still have the scar to this day. Has anyone else done anything this stupid / fun, for no real reason what-so-ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Freshman year I put out a cigarette on the back of my hand, and like you, I have a scar to this day. But unlike you I was drunk when I did it. I'm not sure if that makes it better though....

Claunchy 11-27-2005 02:23 AM

A buddy and I did this three years ago, and I still have the scar. I was drunk as hell though.