Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Pacific Interface (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332454)

bambam16 09-08-2005 01:41 PM

New Pacific Interface

Don't know if anyone posted on this already, I couldn't find it if somebody did. But anyways, I opened up Pacific today and they have a new interface...can't say how much I like it, but at least you can now disable the keyboard shortcuts. Those things have cost me and I'm sure others a good amount of money.

kantu 09-08-2005 01:55 PM

Re: New Pacific Interface

one thing i like about it is that you can put the chat at the bottom of your screen and leave it up. i also like the new carpet.....the old one was really stained.

DuggleBogey 09-08-2005 01:58 PM

Still only one table?

bambam16 09-08-2005 02:09 PM

Yup, still only one table. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I was hopeful when I saw the new graphics, but nope...same one tabling.

Reef 09-08-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still only one table?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, but it's a "state of the art" 1 table!!!11111111

xxx 09-08-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still only one table?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but there is an option to make it full screen now! Sweet- now there is no wasted space on my 2001fp.

Also, there is a 4 color deck! Oddly, hearts are green and clubs are purple. Diamonds are red. So Pacific continues working to change the poker paradigm with state of the art software.

doppler 09-08-2005 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, there is a 4 color deck! Oddly, hearts are green and clubs are purple. Diamonds are red. So Pacific continues working to change the poker paradigm with state of the art software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I noticed that.

Why do they [censored] up everything they do? Is it something they take pride in?

09-08-2005 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do they [censored] up everything they do? Is it something they take pride in?

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly ..it's like these guy are proud that they are 100% braindead-completely out of touch with the marketplace

lefty rosen 09-08-2005 11:08 PM

I played at the site when they had maybe one full table going at 2/4 during the day. The site has changed for the worse if you ask me. More money for them less for the grinders. Now they introduced short 2/4 and 3/6. I wish they could bring back the donkey who quaded queen six suited at 5/10 full....... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

miket523 09-09-2005 07:46 AM

Haven't played at Pacific for a while so I downloaded this morning looking for the changes mentioned in the previous posts but everything still looks the same as I remember with none of the visual improvements. Can someone post a link to the page they used to download? Thank you.