Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   June Bonus For Party (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265430)

scott2130 06-03-2005 10:18 PM

June Bonus For Party

The new bonus for June on Party is "Bounusjun" 25% up to $150. Now my question.

If I transfer $500 to netteller and then right back, will I qualify for the bonus? Or, do you have to wait a day or two to transfer it back?

Please help?!

jayboo 06-03-2005 10:31 PM

Re: June Bonus For Party

If u cashout from Party after the bonus start u forfiet the bonus. Just like stars. Jay

Stew 06-03-2005 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If u cashout from Party after the bonus start u forfiet the bonus. Just like stars. Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't, why would you post such BS?

getmoney111 06-03-2005 10:37 PM

I'm confused by this can I do either of the following under party's new rules:

1: cash out X amount of dollars BEFORE I deposit for my bonus, then use that cashed out money for deposit towards the bonus

2: cash out right AFTER the bonus is cleared

btw I'm already 200 hands into my bonus playing 25nl up $80 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I should really move up in limits... I know lol.

scott2130 06-03-2005 10:38 PM

What I mean is this.

I have more then $500 on in my Party account now. If I transfer it from Party to Netteller and then right back, will I be able to enter the bonus code when I transfer it back and qualify for the bonus?

What is the time frame for the transfers? Does happen instantly, or is there a day for processing?

Stew 06-03-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize to Jay, I was wrong, as Party has changed their T&C, you can no longer cashout prior to making a qualifying deposit, same as Stars.

So, no you can't cashout and re-deposit for the bonus.

jayboo 06-03-2005 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you read the terms and conditions on the bonus page??
Maybe he asked a different question but i thought he needed his party money for the bonus so he wanted to cash out and redeposit for the bonus. Thx for being a DICK though.Jay

jayboo 06-03-2005 10:43 PM

Thank You, appology accepted [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SoCalRugger 06-03-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you read the terms and conditions on the bonus page??
Maybe he asked a different question but i thought he needed his party money for the bonus so he wanted to cash out and redeposit for the bonus. Thx for being a DICK though.Jay

[/ QUOTE ]
But the question is, will Party enforce the T&C? According to the "official" thread for this (I'm still not sure why this required a seperate thread), they haven't been enforcing the new T&C. From the other thread:

"I withdrew a few hours ago (after the announcement went up but before the start time was dropped from the webpage) and just deposited, and got the full bonus.

No idea if withdrawing now would invalidate you, though. Or it could just be Party being Party."

"Bonus worked for me. I cashed out when I read this thread and deposited it right back into Party. $150 bonus is now pending."

jayboo 06-03-2005 10:51 PM

well it's not saturday for another hour. Maybe you have till then?? Although they never gave an official start time.